passenger seat (aim and shoot 360° while driving)

l2ebel

which passenger seat style would u like most in further mta releases?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. which passenger seat style would u like most in further mta releases?

• 360° aim(on top of car)
    • out of backdoors of vans
    • keep it standard,like it is right now

After much hard work, heres what I've managed:

pedsontruck.JPG

Peds on a truck!

Then I had a go at moving :)

movingontruck.JPG

The one on the back looks like hes walking. Thats because he is. Don't worry about that, just forgot to stop him walking before I put him on... he won't go anywhere :)

Now, i'm going to try to put the player on a truck...

eAi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

*bump*

when checking a gta mod site i saw that someone made a scm where you can do the police vigilante missions with a guy standing in the back of your flatbed, its also written that you as player can be on the back of waltons and the npc's drive you to the mission and you have to shoot, but i didnt played missions yet, only tested the flatbed.

i made a short vid to show you how this 360° mod would look like:

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos/360modvideo.avi <--3mb

for those who want the mod, go: http://www.gtaplanet.de than go to files\mods\vc\MOD NEW VICE CITY 2004 <-- sry no direct link

now it only has to be implemented to MTA vc+gta3 and offcourse having a stable core first :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would have to be one of my biggest wishes.. i think it would be cool if passengers could shoot from vehicles (or on top) whatever the case maybe... although i think it would be better if they where limited to using lighter weapons.. so no chain gun or cocktail bombs... lol cool idea :thumbright:

• 2 months later...

And slipping from the roof of a car shouldn't be disabled (or anyone could destroy it just by jumping on n attacking), just made easier to stay on by, for x-ample, crouching (just came into my mind... nothing special). But it's kinda complicated...

Good thinking, one thing though if that was disabled you would need to be going VERY slow for anyone to make a sucesfull attempt at getting on your car and blowing it up [when you can just get out and kill them anyway.]

well, this is a great thread, so bumping it up isn't too bad

as for people being able to jump up and attack you from your roof: is that such a bad thing? it can already be done, and when it happens, doesn't it just look cool? maybe having this "glue" thing only in teamplay would be better, but if drive-bys never happen, this is a possible substitute, cause who doesnt want to have rolling battles?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're wrong.

eai: did you glue this man using memory coding or the main.scm? I believe there is an opcode in main.scm to glue someone to a car, I'm not sure though.

How did ya do it again?

Why do you care?

eAi