_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 (edited) Information about Video: ------------------------------------------- Please Choose A Mirror From Below: Host: TheGamersAlliance Mirror #1 <- Click To Download (Direct Play) - Host: VCSL.VZE.COM Mirror #2 <- Click To Download (Direct Play) - Host: Andyroososoft Mirror #3 <- Click To Download (Winzip Format) ------------------------------------------- I'd like to thank all who have helped me out with this project. (Especially those who put my video on their server ) ------------------------------------------- Edited October 22, 2003 by Guest "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
DJ GTA Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 what is your email and i upload it Sig is Missing...If found call #1-800-Sig-Find Thanks Do You Cahooo?
_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 [email protected] Thanx for the quick respond. "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
DJ GTA Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 not on? Sig is Missing...If found call #1-800-Sig-Find Thanks Do You Cahooo?
DJ GTA Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 All i have to say is "WOW" this is one of the best stunt videos I seen yet.Great Music, Great editing and Stunt were cool for a first timer. 9/10 keep them coming!!!!!! Sig is Missing...If found call #1-800-Sig-Find Thanks Do You Cahooo?
_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 Possibly another video shall be released by me.. (whenever I find the time) & I guarantee it to be better. Thanx for the support. "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 So am I guessing nobody has any comments? "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
Bloodymess13 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I would comment but i am still downloading... a whopping 25 KBS... WOW. You should get some hosting that has some actual speed to it... one like thegamersalliance.com where you get something more like 900KBS FREE Game Video Hosting, Your Own Downloads Page, Your Own Descriptions, Easy Web Based Uploading!
DJ GTA Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 quit complaining.... Sig is Missing...If found call #1-800-Sig-Find Thanks Do You Cahooo?
_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 I have a good host. Anyways thegamersalliance.com only allows you to upload up to 2MB only! "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
[->>CURLY<<-] Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 crap host but good vid stunts 9/10 editing 10/10 song 9/10 ===========9/10 Sig Revoked Yet Again Due TO Unknown Issues Name Changed Du 2 Unknown Characters Which Prevents Access For Admin To Change Sig
Bloodymess13 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 you went to the wrong thing at thegamersalliance.com, If you go to http://thegamersalliance.com/index/index.php you can upload 78.5 meg files FREE Game Video Hosting, Your Own Downloads Page, Your Own Descriptions, Easy Web Based Uploading!
xhispage Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I have T1 here , but the download goes as slow as hell , get an better host, PLEASE!!! I downloaded it , and it rocks , good stunts : 8/10 . Xanni
NBS|Imperial Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Stunts: 7/10 Editing: 5.5/10 Originality: 6/10 It was a fairly nice video but the stunts weren't very original, although there were some exceptions. The big flaw with the editing was that you showed some stunts several times. It can be okay if it's a nice and original stunt but in this case I think it's a big nono. Overall it was a "bit over the average" video. "A bad reputation is a good reputation"
_LBtrw_ Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 Thanx for everyones imput. I don't mind it being crucial or anything. I am new to stunting and all so I gave it a try. (I had fun doing it 2 - Isn't that whats really improtant?*) Now I know how to make a better video. Anyways I hope you at least enjoyed it and I am getting a faster host. I still will leave the old one up. *Since it was a nice guy that let me use his server for downloading. Looking for another free fast host. !!! (http://thegamersalliance.com/ - My File Size Is To Large) "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
NosGoth Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I also made some hellufa cool stuntmovies (4 total) in a week time. I am also doing this for the first time but it turned out quiet good. But....... I don't have any space to put it for download, and the files are aproxamatly: 20 MB, 35 MB, 50 MB and a whooping 70 MB I guess most people will never get to seem them and that hurts me alittle BUT HEY!! The people who did see them were very positive about them so I'll just keep producing them 'till I get some webspace myself. Later Y'all. Re-uploaded B~Ware video: 1. Just Realize
Bloodymess13 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 If you go to http://thegamersalliance.com/index/index.php you can upload 78.5 meg files ... Anyway i uploaded it for you, next time just go to that address and you can upload it. here is the link to the file: http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos/LBtrwStunt.wmv FREE Game Video Hosting, Your Own Downloads Page, Your Own Descriptions, Easy Web Based Uploading!
_LBtrw_ Posted October 18, 2003 Author Posted October 18, 2003 Hey, Thanx for uploading the video for me. I owe ya one for takin the time to upload the video for me. "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
andyroososoft Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 dude, ill host, it 2, im just not on my computer right now, lol! i got a pretty packed weekend, but i will get it up. regardless of the download speed (vaires from minimal 20 kb/s to 400 kb/s) i provide descriptions, only positive comments, and check out the hit # on the main page (see sig) W00T! l8er dude -- - - - Andyroososoft
Bloodymess13 Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 Andy, you need to get a "unique visitor" counter not a "hit counter" they are two different things. A hit counter doesn't count how many people have visited your website, it counts how many times your page has been viewed. So it could be like 50 people that have gone to your site a bunch of times instead of 1000 indivindual people. A good place to get the counter for free is... retrostats.com FREE Game Video Hosting, Your Own Downloads Page, Your Own Descriptions, Easy Web Based Uploading!
_LBtrw_ Posted October 18, 2003 Author Posted October 18, 2003 Jeesh I love all these Hosts.. Again Thanx! (all) "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
NosGoth Posted October 18, 2003 Posted October 18, 2003 Hey Andy, I already send you an email but here i'll ask you again: Could you please upload my stuntvideo's on your cool site. I've seen you have some major files for download there so my vid's should be no problem (I hope) If you are willing to put them on... I will give you the link to the video's so you can download them first! Well thanks anyway, hope to hear from you soon. EDIT: I have my own webspace already, so forget I asked. Re-uploaded B~Ware video: 1. Just Realize
_LBtrw_ Posted October 18, 2003 Author Posted October 18, 2003 Hey, Andy have you uploaded my video to ur site yet? I hope ya do it sometime. If not thanx for at least trying. "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
RMM342 Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 Awsome one of the best pcg stunts movies ive ever seen RMM342 aka THE TRANSPOTER Damn its good to be back
_LBtrw_ Posted October 19, 2003 Author Posted October 19, 2003 Awsome one of the best pcg stunts movies ive ever seen Hey thanx. I will take that one to heart. Yeah I am gonna try to make a better one "Pic removed due to size, please refer the forum rules - Thank you" I am not going to make a sig at a unstandard size.
Recommended Posts