- Stunt Mania v1 By: LBtrw -

Information about Video:

-------------------------------------------

Please Choose A Mirror From Below:

Host: TheGamersAlliance

Mirror #1 <- Click To Download (Direct Play)

-

Host: VCSL.VZE.COM

Mirror #2 <- Click To Download (Direct Play)

-

Host: Andyroososoft

Mirror #3 <- Click To Download (Winzip Format)

I'd like to thank all who have helped me out with this project.

(Especially those who put my video on their server :wink: )

Edited by Guest

Stunts: 7/10

Editing: 5.5/10

Originality: 6/10

It was a fairly nice video but the stunts weren't very original, although there were some exceptions. The big flaw with the editing was that you showed some stunts several times. It can be okay if it's a nice and original stunt but in this case I think it's a big nono.

Overall it was a "bit over the average" video.

Thanx for everyones imput. :) I don't mind it being crucial or anything. I am new to stunting and all so I gave it a try. (I had fun doing it 2 - Isn't that whats really improtant?*) Now I know how to make a better video. :) Anyways I hope you at least enjoyed it and I am getting a faster host. I still will leave the old one up. *Since it was a nice guy that let me use his server for downloading. :wink:

Looking for another free fast host. !!! :wink:

(http://thegamersalliance.com/ - My File Size Is To Large)

I also made some hellufa cool stuntmovies (4 total) in a week time. I am also doing this for the first time but it turned out quiet good. 8)

But....... I don't have any space to put it for download, and the files are aproxamatly: 20 MB, 35 MB, 50 MB and a whooping 70 MB :(

I guess most people will never get to seem them and that hurts me alittle :cry:

BUT HEY!! :lol: The people who did see them were very positive about them so I'll just keep producing them 'till I get some webspace myself. :P

Later Y'all.

dude, ill host, it 2, im just not on my computer right now, lol! i got a pretty packed weekend, but i will get it up. regardless of the download speed (vaires from minimal 20 kb/s to 400 kb/s) i provide descriptions, only positive comments, and check out the hit # on the main page (see sig) W00T!

l8er dude -- - - - Andyroososoft

Andy, you need to get a "unique visitor" counter not a "hit counter" they are two different things. A hit counter doesn't count how many people have visited your website, it counts how many times your page has been viewed. So it could be like 50 people that have gone to your site a bunch of times instead of 1000 indivindual people. A good place to get the counter for free is... retrostats.com

Hey Andy, I already send you an email but here i'll ask you again: Could you please upload my stuntvideo's on your cool site. I've seen you have some major files for download there so my vid's should be no problem 8) (I hope)

If you are willing to put them on... I will give you the link to the video's so you can download them first!

Well thanks anyway, hope to hear from you soon.

EDIT: I have my own webspace already, so forget I asked.