Do this in MTA

paul527

well guys look at it like this...heres a group of people developing a totally free online multiplayer game thats about to explode when people realize how much more it offers than the "other" san andreas MP game...

these guys have about enough time on their hands to:

1.CREATE FROM SCRATCH a mod for FREE

2.ensure the forum U ARE ON is still up to date

3.LIVE THEIR LIVES

so basically adding in something like this is unnessecary...although i agree its a great idea (and a sweet video) but in the end i would much rather a GTA SAN ANDREAS online game...not a new modded one thats changing the gameplay that got me here in the first place

so if this was created...what are you gonna ask for next...miniguns on humvees? A rocket warthog? its just something we shouldnt slow down the team with, see what im sayin?

EDIT hey i think its a great idea if one of you guys can make a server that uses this :) then it doesnt slow down the development of MTA itself...so dont get me wrong

Dont worry, I understand completely,

yes, all we are looking for now is just getting the

MTA:SA:DM to come out,

but since we also hear they are

trying to add features, I thought this would inspire

features that are simular to this

The reason im waiting for MTA:SA is because

I'll know everything i see on my screen, everyone else will see

(everythings syched) and not only that, but smoothly,

and how when you're shooting at someone, you dont have to shoot infront

of the person to make up for lag, MTA has that covered, just shoot AT them

umm ive been talking to much bye

Similar features could just be developed within the future if the team decide to conintue progress and release new versions to keep the community occupied, if they wish. It wouldnt nessearily change anything about the gameplay, its also probably be twice as easier to strike down the helicopter anyway rather then using the gun alone.

• 1 month later...