[ENGLISH RP] ArdicGaming Roleplay

spacer.png

About Us

ArdicGaming Roleplay is an English-based MTA Server. The community is here to provide quality roleplay along with a welcoming experience. ArdicGaming has been in dormant existence from 2017, when a brief release was available to the public. Years later I co-owned a player's favorite, San Andreas Roleplay with Fernando (Nando) - a household name within MTA at this point. You can read more about San Andreas Roleplay (SA-RP) here.  ArdicGaming is supposed to give that nostalgic feeling to players and a warm and welcoming community based in Red County (Los Santos County) to support newcomers, and oldtimers alike. We are here to ensure that we can keep the English MTA Roleplaying scene alive, even if it's only on a small scale! We are determined to show true passion towards the roleplaying scene. 

Goal

Our goals are easy... create a community for all to enjoy, hang out, meet new friends and rekindle with old friends. The English RP community is something that is closely-knit and often brings familiar faces around. We're not here to compete against other gamemodes, we're just here to provide what the players want. With that being said, we are always happy to take suggestions and feedback so that we can provide a community that the players can call home.

Staff Team

Our staff team is combined with hardened veterans in the roleplaying community, along with newcomers. We have some interesting and talented folk that are with us on this project. Our staff team is the driving force behind the works, keeping the cogs turning so that players can enjoy a fluid experience. Some of our key staff members have returned to take the reigns once again to ensure that the players can achieve the experience they desire. 

Useful Information

We have decided to stick with the SA-RP gamemode along with a day-of-closure database so that players can hop in-game and still have all of their characters and assets. Some players may not have their assets due to removal of powerplay factions and powerplay characters in an aid to balance the economics. This only affected a select few within the server so it's unlikely that you will be impacted by this if you played SARP. We hope to add media to this post so you can see what to expect from us when we officially open to showcase to those who didn't have the opportunity to visit SA-RP when it was around.

Useful Links

UCP: https://ardicgaming.com/
Forums: https://forums.ardicgaming.com/
Community Rules: https://wiki.ardicgaming.com/
Discord: https://ardicgaming.com/discord/
Server IP: mtasa://164.132.200.104:22003

Thank You!

Thanks for taking the time to read. We hope that you stop by and check us out. We are always looking to interact with the community, because at the end of the day, without the people, a community is nothing. From the bottom of our hearts, the ArdicGaming Staff do truly appreciate the time that people take to play, interact and contribute to the community. If you have made it this far, thank you for reading. Your time and patience is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing  you on launch! Please visit the Forums or our Discord to stay up to date for the server's release. 

Edited by Tut
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Portside changed the title to [ENGLISH RP] ArdicGaming Roleplay

So just a SARP reboot rebranded without the owner's permission.

Explain to people why you sold the SARP game mode, web services & brand for profit after I shut down the server. https://sa-roleplay.net/ San Andreas Roleplay - عيش الحياة الواقعيه What gives you the right to sell something you don't own? It became an Arabic text RP server which used the same database from the last day of SARP that you gave them, and that you're using now in this "Ardic Gaming" server. What sense does that make? That deserves a mention. Oh and hold your emotions, don't waste your time calling me out on having closed SARP, I was in my right halt the server temporarily (which became indefinitely).

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • Confused 3

I won't get into a heated discussion, this isn't the place to air your own dirty laundry to enforce your agenda. My Discord is always open if you prefer to be mature and talk. I'll leave this here though, just to give clarity on ownership and founders.

spacer.png

Be well in life and I wish you every success if you decide you don't want to take me up on my offer. I hope someday you can wake up and not choose violence.

Kind~Regards,

Portside

Edited by Portside
1 hour ago, Portside said:

I won't get into a heated discussion, this isn't the place to air your own dirty laundry to enforce your agenda. My Discord is always open if you prefer to be mature and talk. I'll leave this here though, just to give clarity on ownership and founders.

spacer.png

Be well in life and I wish you every success if you decide you don't want to take me up on my offer. I hope someday you can wake up and not choose violence.

Kind~Regards,

Portside

Portside, you need to start acknowledging facts. You were never the sole owner, you just showed it yourself in that screenshot. I don't have any agenda, and you just ignored my question on why you decided to kill SARP's legacy by selling it, which just goes to prove what your interests are.

I don't need to say anything else, I didnt "choose violence".

24 minutes ago, FernandoMTA said:

Portside, you need to start acknowledging facts. You were never the sole owner, you just showed it yourself in that screenshot. I don't have any agenda, and you just ignored my question on why you decided to kill SARP's legacy by selling it, which just goes to prove what your interests are.

I don't need to say anything else, I didnt "choose violence".

Like I said, if you want to discuss the actions I took, reach out to me on Discord. After you abruptly shutdown and deleted everything and blocked me off everything there was no way I could even contact you.

Founders/Owners have equal rights and you took that away from me. This is all I have to say on the matter, again, if you want to actually talk about this, talk to me privately - I will give you the opportunity that you didn't give to me. 

I won't be responding any further to anymore comments made publicly for the sake of keeping this thread clean.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FernandoMTA said:

So just a SARP reboot rebranded without the owner's permission.

Explain to people why you sold the SARP game mode, web services & brand for profit after I shut down the server. https://sa-roleplay.net/ San Andreas Roleplay - عيش الحياة الواقعيه What gives you the right to sell something you don't own? It became an Arabic text RP server which used the same database from the last day of SARP that you gave them, and that you're using now in this "Ardic Gaming" server. What sense does that make? That deserves a mention. Oh and hold your emotions, don't waste your time calling me out on having closed SARP, I was in my right halt the server temporarily (which became indefinitely).

Wasn't this server closed for due to poor optimization? 

Edited by TheManTheMythTheLegend
15 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Under Fernando ?

Because it was based on Owl though? Nando recognized this fault himself and closed to take time to work out what the next move was, and we all know what the next move was, and that was not under Nando. 

This is not the place for politics.

- TM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...