Do you think car killin' is n00bish?

Do you think car killin' is n00bish?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think car killin' is n00bish?

• No. It's fair.
    • Yes. It's n00bish to car kill.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Then forget about what I said before. Why didn't the mta team edit the exiting place for the heli insted of getting chopped up?

Personaly I think heli killing is n00bish because you don't have a chance to battle it out with the guy (unless you have a m4). But with car killin', you get to shoot the wheels out and (if your lucky) shoot the driver. I shot a driver once, I had over 350 ping and I killed him with one shot with the biggest hand gun.

Helicopter exiting is tied up with car exiting, they both use the same code. Therefore it's a compromise leaving you prone to death when exiting a heli.

You cannot actually harm the driver, although it may appear your end that you shot him. In that case you may suffer some desync. i.e. he will appear to have died yet still be driving around in everyone elses view.

Lemee put it this way, to all the people that bitch whine piss and moan about stubbys and car killing...

This game is about Grand Theft Auto.

This game is about killing the other players.

This game has incorporated such things as shot tires, tree's that move when heli blades blow wind near them, and boats that get tossed in the water, to add a more realistic feel to the game.

IF I RUN YOU OVER IN A CAR IN REAL LIFE, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN IT IS IN MTA?

IF I SHOOT YOU WITHIN A CLOSE RANGE WITH A STUBBY IN REAL LIFE, IT CAN AND WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN!

The only difference is in real life I'd just put another shot in you on the ground, you'd have NO chance to get up.

I say that in MTA, you're getting more of an advantage than is actually realistic! :shock:

If you was to get shot close up with a shotgun you'd have about 5% chance of survival yet they get up everytime?

If people were having a gun fight would they hop around in circles till they shot one another?

Seriously it is bad for your health to compare real life to a video game my friend....bad!

Oh yeah, i believe you should be able to kill in anyway you wish in this game. Thats the beauty of it.

Lemee put it this way, to all the people that bitch whine piss and moan about stubbys and car killing...

This game has incorporated such things as shot tires, tree's that move when heli blades blow wind near them, and boats that get tossed in the water, to add a more realistic feel to the game.

IF I RUN YOU OVER IN A CAR IN REAL LIFE, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN IT IS IN MTA?

IF I SHOOT YOU WITHIN A CLOSE RANGE WITH A STUBBY IN REAL LIFE, IT CAN AND WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN!

The only difference is in real life I'd just put another shot in you on the ground, you'd have NO chance to get up.

I say that in MTA, you're getting more of an advantage than is actually realistic! :shock:

Just thought I'd bump my old post here, for all who seem to be having a hard time with the concept :P

Nice spam there laggy, this question is debatable, remember the discussion about nading people on another side of the wall?, personally i see no problem with car killing unless u get the rejects that sit in the car all day just constantly doing it, then that pisses me off

Just thought I'd bump my old post here, for all who seem to be having a hard time with the concept :P

I will prove you wrong again too lol. If you run over me in real life with a car, I would get a Colt .45 and shoot you through the windshield. You would DIE! Car-killing is n00bish because I can't shoot the damn player in the car unlike in real life.

Everything else you said is true and I will not deny it.

As always happens with such topics, this has gone round and round in circles for 5 pages so I'm locking it. If someone can think of something that hasn't been said before in this topic and all the ones before it (unlikely), PM me and I'll reopen it.