Is this mod worth buying VC on PC?

Guest justmatt

Is this mod worth spending $20 to get a copy of GTA:VC on PC?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is this mod worth spending $20 to get a copy of GTA:VC on PC?

• Yes
    • No

I don't currently own VC on PC. I've beaten it on PS2 though and I love the game. After finding out about this mod, I'm thinking of spending $20 to get a copy just to play this mod. Is it worth it?

maybe buy san an for pc?

Well....this mod doesn't work for San Adreas yet. And San Adreas isn't down to $20 yet.

Do you think this mod is worth me spending the $20? It sounds like it's fun as hell.

I don't currently own VC on PC. I've beaten it on PS2 though and I love the game. After finding out about this mod, I'm thinking of spending $20 to get a copy just to play this mod. Is it worth it?

Thats a decision you must decide to take, some people have different views on the mod, some hate it some love it. I purchase the game for PC a long time ago just to play VC mods and it was worth buying.

maybe buy san an for pc?

Well....this mod doesn't work for San Adreas yet. And San Adreas isn't down to $20 yet.

Do you think this mod is worth me spending the $20? It sounds like it's fun as hell.

Look it's definetly worth buying because 0.5 right now is awesoem but we are still waiting for blue. Go out there and buy it!!

Single player GTA:VC alone is worth $20, when you figure the additional hours of intense fun that open up for you with both the current and past versions of MTA it's a no-brainer.

Buy it :)

hes right dude, i bought GTA3 and VC before i knew any MTA exsited,

and had lots of fun, so go buy it, and if you dont like MTA (i doubt that) then play the Single Player (or the other way around)

• 3 months later...
This is version 2

Version 2 doesn't work with MTA: SA because the hot coffee mod caused heaps of money to Take-2. Take-2 released a version which is unmoddable, that right. UNMODDABLE!!! That alone is worth nothing.

Unmoddable... like v1 was supposed to be? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well it sure is $20 worth..I'm already playing it since the time it released..and i real can't stop playing it..so my vote = yes

• 3 weeks later...
This is version 2

Version 2 doesn't work with MTA: SA because the hot coffee mod caused heaps of money to Take-2. Take-2 released a version which is unmoddable, that right. UNMODDABLE!!! That alone is worth nothing.

correction... i have version 2 and i play MTA:SA, its not worthless. i have a retro-patch for SA, converts the exe to version 1. Hit me up on MSN for it if you want it.

[email protected]