[LF] Experienced scripter for hardcore RP Server [PAID]

Hello, we are looking for an experienced scripter, for being a 2ndary developer at our hardcore roleplay server, wich aims to be next-gen, to be filled with alot of content, and next-gen features. All of our servers resources were made from scratch by us

Requirements: - Be in the European time zone.

- Be a teamplayer.Communicative.

- Have good skills in Lua, has to write from scratch.

- Have a facebook profile lol, and be easily reachable => be reliable and trustworthy

We ofcourse offer money, if interested write me a PM, and Ill provide you with tons of other details.

Noone is up to make a roleplay gamemode from scratch these days. Even if it's 'paid' as you say so.

You should try and use outdated RP scripts as a base, easier to get started with.

And I also wouldn't see a point in owning a roleplay server if you can't do anything for it, if you have to hire a scripter.

just imo

2 minutes ago, FernandoMTA said:

Noone is up to make a roleplay gamemode from scratch these days. Even if it's 'paid' as you say so.

You should try and use outdated RP scripts as a base, easier to get started with.

And I also wouldn't see a point in owning a roleplay server if you can't do anything for it, if you have to hire a scripter.

just imo

Noone asked for a whole gamemode, I already have a lead developer. This post is made for a 2ndary developer, for smaller systems.

Im also learning Lua bit by bit.

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Noone asked for a whole gamemode, I already have a lead developer. This post is made for a 2ndary developer, for smaller systems.

Im also learning Lua bit by bit.

Alrighty well ive a community discord, come hang around and maybe chat about scripting, roleplay and whatnot because there are some experienced scripters there.

4 hours ago, Terminator said:

Noone said that im offering low payments, and noone said that I need a whole gamemode made by him. Is it such hard to understand?

It was just an answer to this:

On 2017-5-2 at 23:41, FernandoMTA said:

just imo