Buy top 20 position in the MTA server browser for 20 days

ccw

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, i got the offer last week. I payed the money and my server got put on top of the list after 3 months of waiting. But it didnt help anything, player count remains low. I guess its because players rarely search in the browser, they simply join their favourites. 

6 minutes ago, Einheit-101 said:

Yeah, i got the offer last week. I payed the money and my server got put on top of the list after 3 months of waiting. But it didnt help anything, player count remains low. I guess its because players rarely search in the browser, they simply join their favourites. 

Really dude ? In past I seen 2 of my friends server were they buy for top 20 position and they  really got players nearly 100+/daily Idk why your server didn't got much player dude 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ccw said:

Don't know. If it happens again, tell me the server IPs

It's not my servers, but anyway 51.81.105.220:22002, 51.81.110.226:22003, 51.81.105.222:23623.

I see servers name after refresh list, but when servers status and online was updated (after few secs) - name disappeared.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators
50 minutes ago, zjoaoftw said:

Hi, I can buy toplist @ccwcould you answer the messages in the forum Direct?

Are you able to invite me to the messenger please, and I'll have a look to see what can be done

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I add server "Bar" to queue, and after few weeks i get E-Mail notify "Your position reserved. It nice, i can pay and get promote for "Bar". But if i wanna change server to "Biz", then i should again wait few weeks.  

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Shallow said:

Hello, does anybody know if this service is still active? You wait like months and nothing happens

I Think the wait list is like a year jajajaja 

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
18 hours ago, Shallow said:

Hello, does anybody know if this service is still active? You wait like months and nothing happens

It's on the roadmap to be redesigned, to address issues like that (caused by abuse from hosting companies/resellers). Due to manpower constraints it's not yet clear when this will happen, any backend changes can be quite an undertaking.