Whats the highest score you could get off a single stunt?

Time to brag about my wheelie record that never got much attention in the world records thread 8) (HEY! they gave me the drumroll =)

wheelie157783feet4qj.jpg

damn didn't make it to the race last night :( took a nap at 18:00 then slept for 13 hours :shock:

(that's the thing that happens when you skip a nights sleep.)

oh and here's the larger version of the pic:

i7krecord157783.th.jpg

off to work now.

How the fuck rofl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number should be around 2000, after that, it basicly imposible

it's pretty rare that the script has caught anyone getting over 2000 for a stunt, and if it was a genuine one, i am sure they would feel the need to comment on the server if they were penalised for a genuine high stunt.

It only bans if it catches them getting over $1000 3 or more times, any would simply kick any amount less than that. It might not be a great way to prevent cheaters of this variation, but to date and with the limitations of scripting in the current core, it's the most effective way i have been able to think of (any suggestions though would be quite welcome).

- Bungle

Yeah Bungle's Stunt server is awesome with that script.

I should've known that crashing wouldn't reset my money stats :roll:

yet I disconnected, so close to first place in money high score list.

I'll have another go soon tho :D

Dude i dont think it does i crashed once and rentered and my money went bk to the original score u shoulda carried on, and yes that script bungle made is prolly the best ive seen in a stunt server. :P

I can beat that IJs :D

but what I wonder is, how the hell did Scooby get 6000 feet stoppie? :shock:

he must've thought out a special route through Washington Beach, because the hills stop the attempt when you reach the end of the wall.

I've yet not managed to do more than 4000 feet stoppie there.

Time to brag about my wheelie record that never got much attention in the world records thread 8) (HEY! they gave me the drumroll =)

wheelie157783feet4qj.jpg

damn didn't make it to the race last night :( took a nap at 18:00 then slept for 13 hours :shock:

(that's the thing that happens when you skip a nights sleep.)

oh and here's the larger version of the pic:

i7krecord157783.th.jpg

off to work now.

im gonna beat it :)