another idea

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about spawn with no weapons, and not have infinite sprint, and you can select the skin you have.

Work your way up to get weapons, start off with punch/kick.

Or just have weapons when you spawn and make everybody have normal sprint, where you have to rest in between.

good idea, but i have to disagree

how bout

choose your skin

spawn with a bat and a pistol, and work your way up, by competing in races, killing ppl, stunts etc. (GTA3 style)

and just like darkdragon said: diffrent players should have diffrent stamina

This could be better (the pistol and bat idea) but instead of just getting guns, you can get money and the gunshop could be in the game. But that's basicly a completely different mode than the class system (a mode that I would actually prefer)

Thats perfect, choose a skin whatvere skin you want, start with bat and pistol then get money for stunt jump etc and killing people gain respect and then go to a store in the game and buy health or guns and mayb buy buldings and car soon to but that car and buldings maybe as mod sounds good, then it will be fair to all of you and a sort of new style don't you tink??

The problem is that VC is big and does not have many cars on the road. How many cars can be put in with this engine?

As many as the MTA Team wants. it's their choice.

That's not true - there is a limit to the number of cars the GTA engine can handle, and the MTA team are very close to that limit, if not at it.

The problem is that VC is big and does not have many cars on the road. How many cars can be put in with this engine?

That's not true - there is a limit to the number of cars the GTA engine can handle, and the MTA team are very close to that limit, if not at it.

I'd say their not close to the limit, but you may be right, the GTA engine can only hold an amount of cars

I'd say their not close to the limit, but you may be right, the GTA engine can only hold an amount of cars

actually, they are at the limit of the cars, though you could modify the exe to get more cars, but the mta team isn't going to do that, ofcourse it would also be possible using a launcher, my bets go on the last thing :P

If there was an addon what should the limit be? Would there be a problem if there were too many cars?

If you've ever played GTA3:MTA 0.4.x, you'd know what kind of problems can occur. Sometimes the cars turn blue or you get a funky disco effect in the sky.