Helping make MTA for Vice City PS2 Users

Guest Sasha1303

ok ,ok ,ok heres the deal im out here trying to recruit some ppl that know of netowrking programing and many other things needed for this upcoming mod. So heres the idea , an online expeirance for GTA3 and Vice city has been created and is gfettoing better and better right ........ but what about those cheap skates out there who dont hav a PC but hav a network adaptor and a working HD in there PS2 that dont like PC but want the expeirince , so basicly i want 2 make a program which can be run on a PS2 HD that is alittle somthing like MTA and (or) GTA tournemnt either that or , just getting the PS2 versio nofvice city programing a interface a menu a list of servers and be able to make a server fixing bugs , testing seeing what other ppl think and then finaly when were done with that we rip it 2 the PS2 hd and if succesful ... well good i geuss.

now i know thats alot of work and stuff but i geuss its worth it escpeicaly without dial-up assholes oh yeh and its going to hav to be a non_DNAS server.

So im now recruiting ppl 2 help

man no1 is like helping i cant do this shit on my own

nobodys helping because what your asking for is something that noone really wants to do.. you want to cater to a crowd so small its rediculous

Yeh no one want to do anything for PS2 :P Maybe if that you said was PC

game, or a browser game like http://www.gangstawar.com, utopia, mm runscape... I can code/design.. But i dont know about ps2 online game..

I can maybe make servers show up on a page or gamer browser..

whats sooooooooooo good about MTA on PC when blue is coming out in probly what like 2-6 months

its been on fucking 65% for fucking like half a year

so i pretty much give up on MTA cuase its just bullshit, there isnt realy much to do when u think about it its just people from other places running around and killing eachother ....... it would be a little more intresting if u put in neo mod builings to bomb and then the opposing team must disarm it , so somthing a little like CS(counter Strike) would be mad .... not like this junk heap free-for-all

that waz nice to say.........