Happy New Year

eAi

i remeber last year for new year we got a new version of mta but this year we get avatars back WHICH I STILL HAVENT GOT

o welll

all the best and shit like that

curly avas are back :P

I think they were set up again just for the cheater rank people.

my 1 isent i cant get it because of of a reson i cant remeber

yup they've removed them again anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

so....mta 0.4.5 will support 26 too.......

well actually i didn't appreciate it that my topic was closed. but all i wanted to say is

So we didn't change it in .3, so what? How could we know when we were releasing 0.2.2 what would be possible in .3?

blokker: read this:

Additions/fixes for version 0.2.2

Vice City car fire replaced by a particle effect smoke/fire system. The original fire was the cause of 90% of the remaining Unhandled Exception Errors.

Many server and client tweaks to reduce the chances of crashes

Stunt server version 0.1 added

Additional anti-cheat/file altering prevention added.

Maximum players now set to 26, this is due to file size limitations and will be raised once more in MTA:VC 0.3

blokker you said that, you guys didn't know what was possible in 0.3, why promise something about the limitations then? its still in the current manual, so....its not old. and IJs, im not disappointed about the fact that mta 0.4.x still supports only up to 26, but im disappointed about the fact that promises are being made, that become false after a while.

so....mta 0.4.5 will support 26 too.......

well actually i didn't appreciate it that my topic was closed. but all i wanted to say is

So we didn't change it in .3, so what? How could we know when we were releasing 0.2.2 what would be possible in .3?

blokker: read this:

Additions/fixes for version 0.2.2

Vice City car fire replaced by a particle effect smoke/fire system. The original fire was the cause of 90% of the remaining Unhandled Exception Errors.

Many server and client tweaks to reduce the chances of crashes

Stunt server version 0.1 added

Additional anti-cheat/file altering prevention added.

Maximum players now set to 26, this is due to file size limitations and will be raised once more in MTA:VC 0.3

blokker you said that, you guys didn't know what was possible in 0.3, why promise something about the limitations then? its still in the current manual, so....its not old. and IJs, im not disappointed about the fact that mta 0.4.x still supports only up to 26, but im disappointed about the fact that promises are being made, that become false after a while.

Erm.. the team don't owe anything to you. They're doing this all for free, out of their spare time - if they make promises and then something changes later on, who cares? They don't have some kind of debt to us.

Btw: How many multiplayer mods have you made with 27 players or more?

did i promise that? no. besides, they know better now, and they know that it wasn't possible with the current core, so a small update in the manual would be nice. But this is just an example, and as i said, its not about the player limit, its about the promises. Offcourse, people make mistakes, offcourse nobody is perfect, and im not blaming them, just because they didn't increase the max. player limit, i blame them because they promised that feature. Ok, maybe blokker was right, and they didn't know what was possible, maybe the manual should say something like, the current max. player limit is 26, but it might be upgraded in 0.3, though we can't guarantee it.

EDIT:

because if one thing they say turns out differently it is torn apart by immature people.

thats true if you take a look at the mta smoothness update, the "possible" new method, but its not applicable in this situation.

Edited by Guest

:roll: That's exactly why we don't hear much from them any more - because if one thing they say turns out differently it is torn apart by immature people.