9/11 - 3rd aniversary.

I just realized this a tiny bit ago. Near where i live, they have either 100 or 1000 (I didn't hear the news report real well) american flags flying along a road. Just thought I'd bring it up. This is just to remember all the people that day and stuff, not to talk about the shit bush did/didn't do after it happened, okay?

9-11-01candlesmall_bf16.gif

You know what...pearl harbor was worse than 9/11 but I don't see comemorative flags. Some 2,900 civilians died and a single building destroyed (2...whatever).

But in pearl harbor we lost our pacific navy and the attack lasted several hours. 3000+ soldiers (yes...these people were actually usefull) died.

of course it will be. just like world war I, after so many years, a great war that lost many more people than 3000 thousand, has been nearly completly forgotten. only on the rare occasion do you see a doco on it or someone mentions it. it will be the same for 9/11. it just happens that way as the generations pass on. sad but true.

Edited by Guest
... even so, not of lot of people seem concerned with the americans dying in Iraq as we speak. At least those could still be saved.. :?

...well, if you take them outta iraq now, itll look like....what?

riiight....we pussed out...then the faggot terroists will think we let shit slide..

so....stfu..lol