IDEA....

[offtopic]cuz im ready to go to bed[/offtopic]

lol, when u kill someone and it leave the chalk mark around them and see them running while on fire, lmfao

[offtopic]k[/offtopic]

I'd love to see teh chalkmarks :P I'd also like to see the people on fire when they get hit with fire, instead of just seein their hp go down.

lol, when u kill someone and it leave the chalk mark around them and see them running while on fire, lmfao

[offtopic]k[/offtopic]

I'd love to see teh chalkmarks :P I'd also like to see the people on fire when they get hit with fire, instead of just seein their hp go down.

lol, love the smell of roast pork :P btw when it comes out im defo kicking u in the neck and kneeing u in the balls, no offence tho

[offtopic]k[/offtopic]

lol, love the smell of roast pork :P btw when it comes out im defo kicking u in the neck and kneeing u in the balls, no offence tho

Lmao, is that because I totally forgot to tell you what I wanted my sig as? :P

PS: sorry for goin offtopic :P

thats a pretty good idea. not only should you be able to notify everyone on the map using various commands (or just your team), but maybe your blip on the radar should change.

for example (and this is just like in BF), if you use the "Requsting Pickup!" command, players in vehicles will see you as a blinking dot instead of a regular one.

in blue the console allows you to bind keys to do many different functions

you could just type

/bind x say im on my way

something like that :-)

for testing I even have console commands to connect to my server

/bind i connect 127.0.0.1 2003

saved it in my config that gets executed on startup

Kent

thats a pretty good idea. not only should you be able to notify everyone on the map using various commands (or just your team), but maybe your blip on the radar should change.

for example (and this is just like in BF), if you use the "Requsting Pickup!" command, players in vehicles will see you as a blinking dot instead of a regular one.

yeah exactly what i meant

• Moderators
in blue the console allows you to bind keys to do many different functions

you could just type

/bind x say im on my way

something like that :-)

for testing I even have console commands to connect to my server

/bind i connect 127.0.0.1 2003

saved it in my config that gets executed on startup

Kent

someday you must tell us all the console commands Kent ;)

offtopic, but i didnt want to flood blue with thread :P

is there a way u could make it so that u team up with another person, but to be sure that the ppl r true to the team, ppl on the same teams cannot hurt each other. like if tim and jim were on the same team, and tim shot jim, jim wouldnt be affected by it. just thought that might be nice :D

• 4 weeks later...
LOL blue seems to me like a thing mta are doing cos they cant be arsed with all the requests....

anything we suggest the answer is "yeah u can make a mod for that after"

:evil:

The reasons are:

1) People have different tastes. For some people, modding a car to go 300 mph is their idea of fun, but it takes the fun out of the game for me.

2) GTA has infinite gameplay possibilities. It would be impossible to cater for them all, and even if you could, MTA Blue wouldn't come out until about 2010.

3) Also, Blue's not going to be some half-hearted shell where you have to program your own game mode. They said that there will be many game modes shipping with Blue.

LOL blue seems to me like a thing mta are doing cos they cant be arsed with all the requests....

anything we suggest the answer is "yeah u can make a mod for that after"

:evil:

so ur saying the mta team shud make a version of mta for every seperate mod that is made? it has been said that there WILL be gamemodes that come with it. frankly, i think you dont understand wat the mta team mean.