just a little idea...Don't hurt me ....ah!

DJ GTA

On that note, I think it would be good to maybe have an option to display the MOTD again (a key that toggles it perhaps), as some admins put loads of info in the MOTD and it goes away before you've had time to read it. It's also useful if you need to verify the rules.

On that note, I think it would be good to maybe have an option to display the MOTD again (a key that toggles it perhaps), as some admins put loads of info in the MOTD and it goes away before you've had time to read it. It's also useful if you need to verify the rules.

type in the chat box "/motd" 8)

And add some scroll bars or something for people playing the game on low resolutions. I play on 1024x768 and I still can't see some messages because they're too long.

Also, I reckon by default the MOTD should be switched off because the default "I haven't made a MOTD yet" screen gets annoying, and its kind of pointless.

just a little idea to have on the score board the server name and ip address? just a little idea..Don't hurt me ....ah! :angel::angel:

bad idea,

u want the world to have your ip? i dont.

to many script kiddies who can ddos u bla bla bla

Read better. He said in the scoreboard, list the SERVER's name and ip. NOT your IP.

just a little idea to have on the score board the server name and ip address? just a little idea..Don't hurt me ....ah! :angel::angel:

bad idea,

u want the world to have your ip? i dont.

to many script kiddies who can ddos u bla bla bla

if a script kiddie wants your ip, he'll get it anyway