Jump to content

Suggesrtion for the new core


Recommended Posts

Posted

Please stop me if this is lame or already going to be done in the new core, but I have noticed as much fun as mta is, there should be more of a point to it :P . I thought that maybe there could be a team deathmatch mode where u had certain areas of the city locked off and proceeded there when the opposing team met their quota of kills, maybe this is impossible or just plain stupid, I dunno :roll:

Posted

especially with MTA:mA v3.08

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

"Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

signature.gif

Posted

i think MTA should have its own basic game modes in the future though.

regular DM (which we have now) and team DM (with friendly fire option) would be great, and possibly some more complicated game modes like Capture the Flag and Cops and Robbers.

are there any plans by the dev team to implement game modes in the future, or will they only be created by 3rd party users through programs like MTAMA, etc? (sorry if this has been discussed before)

Posted

no, it wouldn't be total nonsense, i mean 0.5 will be a whole new core, they can add loads of features to deathmatch alone

Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict

[VCP] forever

Posted
no, it wouldn't be total nonsense, i mean 0.5 will be a whole new core, they can add loads of features to deathmatch alone

No, he meant it would be nonsense to have no game modes at all.

But if the teaser images are true, I can't see any need for new game modes :D

MTA:SA FAQ - Read this before asking questions.

MTA:SA Troubleshooting - Read this first if you have problems.

Posted
No, he meant it would be nonsense to have no game modes at all.

Thanks that's what I meant ; If it is so easy to script game modes in v 0.41, I think they'll include some basic modes in the future

Man it's meant to be the revolution, no evolution ! ; so I expect a lot indeed :D

Posted

Well, to be fair, they did include a Capture the Whoopie script with MTAMA. But for some reason, hardly anyone knows about the scripting features of MTAMA so I've never seen it used. But built-in support would be good.

MTA:SA FAQ - Read this before asking questions.

MTA:SA Troubleshooting - Read this first if you have problems.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...