Will we have MTA for GTA San Andreas??

Guest gacon

It would be cool to have the whole city MP, but I think it would be *too* big. Just think of the stress alone creating a MP field that big, and secondly, if servers are still limited to like 30 ppl when the SA MP comes out, there would be ppl spread out all over the place.

If there was like sub-games inside a server, where each city is like its own arena then that I think would work out.

I think it's way too early to begin speculation. Rockstar have made large changes to the core of the GTA gameplay (e.g. RPG character attributes), and it's impossible to say how these will affect MTA until the game is released. And who knows, it may be technically impossible to create multiplayer for it.

isnt it true that the only reason we have mutliplayer for GTA3 is because the developers were planning on making a mutliplayer mode, and left some support for it in the game? and the same with GTA3 VC? i would imagine that they make up their mind with GTA3 SA..

if thats not true, then why dont we have mutliplayer for games like splinter cell, max payne, etc?

It's a bit early to speculate.
I think it's way too early to begin speculation.
Awwww :( But speculation is FUN!

:lol:

San Andreas will probably be using the same base graphics engine as GTA3 and VC- does this make it more likely that an MTA mod will be possible, or is it another part of the game that is important?