What will there surely be in MTA o.4

I have seen alot of what people want in MTA 0.4 but nothing what there will be ! and sorry if this is said in a website because the MTA site is messing up for some reson but just lock this and i am sorry if it has alreadu been ansewrd but this is the only website of MTA that doesn't mess up as much!

You wont get an answer to that question since nobody wants to give false promises,but you can figure for yourself what might be in it.How? look at the screens released, read around the forums, sometimes devs release small info on it.But remember those things that you see might also be removed and never make it to the release ,because they caused bugs or make the game unstable etc.

And what do you mean "other" mta websites? there are others?

Cars. Helicopters. MotorCycles. Players. Guns. Water. Trees. Roads. Buildings. The Sky. Grass. Pavements. Steps. Lifts. Lamp Posts. Windows. Cranes. Silos. Ramps. Seagulls. Sharks. Giant turtles. Jellyfish. Shipwrecks. Submarine. Advertising hoardings. Trucks. Vans. Sand. Rocks.

All these I can confirm.

Ok bump is obviously saying that this is a dumb question. If you want to know whats in .4 go look in it's forum, the news screenshots, etc. Not much is actually confirmed so the team is not relied on the complete certain tasks, incase they change their minds.

topic_lock.gif Locked.