::rebels mods::

you modify the weapons.dat?

i guess the axe would be behind the katana, but ahead of most things

shame we dont get decapitaions on contact like the sword *laughs menacingly*

btw - like the yellow shirt

it's only an object change, he didn't change the weapons.dat

well, i never thought someone would like a .dat, actually the axe was just a lil test to check if i understand the basics of zmodeler

right now im working on a tai chi sword (should be done in some days), tried to find some usable pic to put on a new katana but its pretty hard to find one on google :|

i also tried to find firearms, maybe with a scope, than i can try to make a weapons.dat line for it so that you will be able to zoom in second aim but still rapid fire in normal aim, gotta check that l8er :)

if you guys have any ideas or pics plz post a reply

i think ill make the tai chi sword kill with a single blow :roll:

btw, i could post a skinpack and a pcj wallride mod (im too lazy to write a readme)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

BUUUUUMP!

im almost done with my jetski stunting mod for vc, atm im making the handling(s) then ill just have to fix some little things on the model and the col and then ill start making about 10-20 ramps to place in the water all over vc :P (tho i dunno what texture i should use for the ramps)

piccy time!

charge-jetscreen1.jpg

charge-jetscreen2.jpg

charge-jetscreen3.jpg

its my first vehicle for gta and everything is made by scratch, tools used: zmodeler 1.7 and photoshop 8

current polycount is at 1424/dff@119kb textures: 256x256 and a 64x64 refmap

^this one is the carcol version (means the model has always different colors ingame..)

i think ill also make some new textures like flames or so...ill see

get ready for jetski racing/stunting in blue! :P

edit: does anyone know where jetskis have their exhaust? :$

Edited by Guest
hehe i just make that mod coz im bored of bike and car stunting :)

Same here. I'm working so hard on new unique stunts every day that I'm getting bored to death. But our video has to be something awesome since it's gonna be our very last vid. before San Andreas. At least thats the idea.

ill be doing all kind of ramps for all kind of stunts, for example backflip ramp...ramp for barrel rolls, halfpipe, ramps to jump high (for example to jump over bridges)

maybe you can even do short dives, i did that before with a speedboat and it took a while till the boat went up to the surface again

• 4 weeks later...