Goths United

Keva

this has really shown how the attitude of the mtavc community is, when i was keva i could of clicked my fingers and i could be in a gang straight away but now nothing...

if im the only member sods law i dont care but i can garantee you this i am not the only goth on these forums...

Firstly i wish you luck with your gang, and I think that if you dont get any members it aint because there are no goths here or something like that , i think it would just because they are already in a gang or they dont want to be in a goth only gang(atleast here)

Sorry for posting unrelated reply in your thread TheGreatVirus,Curly its obvious your one anjoying piece of sh*t , and i wanted to point out some rules of this forum:

1.Do not post any wrong (violent, illegal, disgusting, etc.) images

2.Try to keep your topics in the right forums

3.SPAM is allowed, but keep it in the right forum, General or BLASTA or something, spammers you know ;)

Some people find the pictures in your sig anoying , and even disgusting, some even have to hide the forums when their on their shool pc because of your sig.

Stop spamming everywhere , your really starting to get even more on my nerves, I read all the post on this forums and ,its frustrating seeing how much unuseless BS you put , can you please stop and act mature for oncee in your life.

Once again TheGreatVirus sorry for this part , and good luck with your gang.