A known bugs section

There needs to be a menu thingy at the http://www.mtavc.com site: KNOWN BUGS.

There are many bugs that people are going onto the forums to post about that have been known about for some time/discussed already... It would also help people know they aren't the only ones with their plight :)

I'd do it myself, but I'm really, really lazy... And I don't have much time on my hands... or some other excuse :)

No, I don't mean a "help me" section thing... Just an WEB PAGE (not a topic on the forums), that lists known bugs (such as the config.cfg being deleted sometimes, the crash when getting onto an empty bike, the cars jackknifed into the ground...)

• MTA Team

Known bugs are located in the manual and in the faq. If we did make a new section no one would bother to go there, they wil stil come here and on IRC. When a n00b enters the forums he needs to read trough the rules, yet most of them ignore them or said they have searched the forum which they did not.

This is how the world is and there is nothing we can do about it. People expect they can ask anyone anywhere everything! We take everything for granted. This is how the world is, but not how it works!

• 6 months later...