Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

For the second time, i'll start a guess the release date thread. But this time i've set up a small PHP-script, to make things go smoother.

YOU DO NOT GUESS IN THIS THREAD! PRESS THE LINK!

Link:

http://itsbth.awardspace.com/

Number of people who have guessed: img.php?

Rules:

Only one guess per person

No guesses after the release date is published(the guesses are timestamped, so no cheating)

Oh, i nearly forgot, it's also guess the new feature.

Please report any bugs to me.

PS: My guess is that it will be Coming soon

And to the mods: please let me announce the winner before you close the thread this time.

Just fixed a stupid bug(me forgetting to update as i changed a filename :()

Note: The mySQL server is unstable, if you can't guess, try again later.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I can't believe some of the people are still thinking of 2006 release...there is NO way on EARTH that will be possible...I think we should wait just 5 more months and then there will be release candidate and perhaps there will be an open beta within the next 6/7 months who can tell... they really need a lot of time for building up a great map editor (from scratch) and implement that with all the bugs that needs to be fixed...estimated release: 30 may 2007

omg I can't believe some of the people are still thinking of 2006 release...there is NO way on EARTH that will be possible...I think we should wait just 5 more months and then there will be release candidate and perhaps there will be an open beta within the next 6/7 months who can tell... they really need a lot of time for building up a great map editor (from scratch) and implement that with all the bugs that needs to be fixed...estimated release: 30 may 2007

Told.

I dont think people appreciate how much time is required to code something like this.. Considering the high standards of the gaming community, it's not surprising that they aren't rushing to release a half-assed, windows crashing mod. Just be patient and be glad that they are going for quality. San andreas deserves nothing less.

I dont think people appreciate how much time is required to code something like this.. Considering the high standards of the gaming community, it's not surprising that they aren't rushing to release a half-assed, windows crashing mod. Just be patient and be glad that they are going for quality. San andreas deserves nothing less.

What exactly is MTASA going to have that SAMP doesn't already have that will make this such a good DM? I'm just curious.

What exactly is MTASA going to have that SAMP doesn't already have that will make this such a good DM? I'm just curious.

Map editor, quality (:P) and a lot less bugs. And an SDK.

and much more!

and much more!

WTF?! Creepy, that was quick.

BTW, i only has 3 guesses, come on! GUESS!

Remove the 'New feature' and 'Email' fields and belive me you'll have much more guesses ;) i was just lazy to write something there but they are kinda required, and im not about to give out my email. And would be cool if u show the guesses. :roll:

Remove the 'New feature' and 'Email' fields and belive me you'll have much more guesses ;) i was just lazy to write something there but they are kinda required, and im not about to give out my email. And would be cool if u show the guesses. :roll:

The email is to stop multiple guesses, but I'll remove "new feature" when i come home. About showing guesses, I'm not sure, but i plan to allow people to see at least dates who has passed.

BTW, i got 5 guesses now, where one is a test by me, one has an invalid email, and three are valid.