i was wondering

crazyfurie

Question

10 answers to this question

• MTA Team

some knowledge about programming will be required off course, if you want to make your own game mode itt will of course not be so easy as

"if player_1 kills player_2 then player_1 == winner" it will of course be more complex. However we will try to make everything as easy as possible with our SDK, we want to reach a big audience.

i hope so i was reading a step by step gide on how to make a script and it gets easy once u read it but now my dam sa-mp doesnt work nor does my debug.....is mta gunna have a debug to place your cars and spawns? and is it gunna be the same type of scipt meaning like is it gunna be like what sa-mp scripts are or like totally differant stuff???

You see in sa mp there is a scripts(text) and this is for misions.But MTA have MAP EDITOR!!!

You will se the window with map and you will be able take a any obect on the map.Try to download a mta race mod and get in map editor!You will see there is 2 difrent thinks!And all cars,guns,materials you will be able to paste in editor window!You don't need eny debugs modes!It will be much easer!