[TOOL] The best multi-purpose converter by mysql!

Xierra

MTA <-> SA-MP Object, Vehicle, Pickup converter by mysql!

mysql (a SA-MP member) has posted his own converter which can convert MTA <-> SA-MP objects, vehicles, and pickups! With this converter you can convert Vehicles + Pickups to MTA as well, while Delux only converts objects. This is a good tool for you SA-MP mappers who wanted to share this or migrate to MTA SA.

To start converting, just go to this link, and set things up.

Link: http://converter.sebacol.com/index.html

If you don't understand how to use this, you may post here at anytime.

Credits:

mysql: The creator of the web and converter.

delux: Creating the first converter for GTA SA and its multiplayer mods.

Let's hope this web doesn't go down, because though the web design is simple, but this is the best place for converting your maps. :)

And also, if you don't really know how to use it, you may ask me anytime.

Thank you for your visit here. I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to share this link to your friends. ;)

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...
lol, anyone still using this?

I don't want this topic to be left out cold.

Use this converter if you want to convert maps. At least I was hoping for a little glue...

Total vehicles converted: 36097 Total objects converted: 132248 Total pickups converted: 2163 Total conversions: 170508

Seems clear that people use it allot no? or at least seems :P eheh

This will almost exclusively be used for MTA -> SA-MP, I think, and that makes it hard to applaud for me. The only semi-decent thing SA-MP ever made was that SA-spanning vehicle map, maybe that can be converted. Otherwise, what's the point. Anything that can be made in SA-MP can be made in MTA, and usually better.

• 7 months later...

Huh?

The post is covered with adhesive glue! I don't even realize that! Thanks to the one who did this.

mysql deserves the credit. I'm sure he's happy even when he wasn't here. :D

yep MTA Editor is the best map editor 8) thanks for converter if u can convert even gamemodes it will be best converter :P

Lol! That's impossible! Gamemodes can't be converted. Gamemodes and scripts have to be remade if you want that to happen :P

*edit* Noo, the glue's gone! I wonder where did they put the adhesive glue?

Ohh I see, it's given as a link instead. Thanks Ransom!

Edited by Guest

It keeps MTA popular, but the players never see the real potential of MTA SA, just the map editor and that's it and they go back to SA-MP. :(

Originally, it's made to be placed in SA-MP forums. But I see this as a good chance, so I ask permission to place it on this forum and he says yes, so I posted it here.

I always wanted to invite SA-MP players, but I think posting some kind of invitation to MTA SA in SA-MP forums will be a really bad idea.