London Bomb Blast

Yeah they love organising it... 9-11 911

About the airplane... that's really weird how they'd do that.

The flight number Q33NY That can't be just a lucky one

Don't the flight numbers count up? so the flight before that was Q32 New York?

if you typ Q33NY in the font wingdings you'll get an airplane with two papers (representing the towers) and some skull and I can't remember the last since the font has changed, the N and the Y are other symbols in the new versions of windows and office. Maybe someone with an old version can check it.

But they got It all well planned, and they come through all the security, that's the most frightening...

The problem is that they're a step ahead of the authorities. They'd never be able to fly planes into buildings again. There was a scare several months ago when a plane's flight information that it normally broadcasts suddenly disappeared and it started heading off course whilst travelling over the UK. In the September 11th attacks, the terrorists had disabled the identification system, so you can understand how suspicious it looked. The RAF were contacted immediately and were ready to shoot the plane down (and its 300 passengers) if Downing Street gave the word. Luckily they didn't have to because the pilot suddenly got in contact with the airspace monitoring station to say that the electrical system had malfunctioned which explained why the plane went off course and why they could no longer identify it.

So anyway, in conclusion, they wouldn't be able to do it again which is good but it's a pity that the September 11th attacks had to occur before this security hole was closed.

The hole wouldn't have been closed if the attacks didn't happen

it's like the bodies immune system. The first time a micro-organism attacks, it pwns your body as it doesn't know how to fight it. The second time you body knows what it's up against so it can defend itself better.

Now the government know that people might hi-jack planes, they make the security at airports better. Now they know they can bomb the underground, they will make underground security better.

I am sure they will attack a vaunrable(sp?) place again, and it will be relatively easy as it won't be as secure as it could be, as soon as it happens security on that thing will be tightened and the terrorists will have to attack something else; which will have less security.

So basically, each time a specific thing is attacked, security is upped on it. If 9/11 never happned i bet planes and airports would be exactly the same as they were 5 years ago

What was a coincedince was that WWE had cut off the terrorist looking scene with Muhammed Hassan and the Undertaker on tuesday's smackdown for UK and australian viewers because of the london attack. This was taped and they didn't even know it was going to happen.

Now the government know that people might hi-jack planes, they make the security at airports better. Now they know they can bomb the underground, they will make underground security better.

Apparently there weren't many police on the tube this morning, which surprised me. I thought the place would be crawling with them. Maybe it will be when the rest get back from Scotland.

Theres not much you can do really but wait for tragedy and then hear the leaders condone them and say they are barbaric.

Sure, everyone wakes up AFTER an attack, but then its too late. Even then, its still extremely easy to pull of attacks (at least here it would be). I mean all this terror level stuff doesnt do jack, someone could just whip up a big homemade bomb, park in a NY lot and let it go.

There would need to be a crazy amount of security to truly make us safe or some very amazing piece of technology that can sniff out bombs by satellite.

There would need to be a crazy amount of security to truly make us safe or some very amazing piece of technology that can sniff out bombs by satellite.

They can detect nuclear explosions by satellite but obviously by then the bomb has already exploded and it's too late. What they need to do is control and limit access to materials that could be used to make bombs, although this would raise the costs of companies that legitimately use them, e.g. mining companies. They then need to increase border security to prevent the materials from being smuggled in and sold on the black market.

They last found some materials to build a atomic bomb in a terrorist's house :shock: They could EASY blow up London or another city if they want.. Just put a atomic bomb in a van.. drive it next to central station.. remote it.. and you know the story... This could easy happen.. i think it will happen in the future...

but i dont hope so.. :x

Atomic bombs are difficult for amateurs to make. You need separate pieces of uranium which you then force together rapidly by chemical explosives, BUT the pieces have to match up like a 3D jigsaw puzzle (apparently).

Also, you don't know if they work because you can't blow up prototypes due to the fact that the US has satellites looking for nuclear explosions.