=bTk= Is Back and Recruiting

Silent

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok there have being many rumours about bTk saying that we have closed this is BULLSHIT its just HIEU AKA =NSA=Sn[A]kE who has Started these rumours to start NSA for the Millionth time he is doing this to steal our players dont agree to this piracy buy our ALL AGAINST NSA T-shirts only joking if you are told that we have closed by a NSA Member or HIEU then Please Refuse these Comments and tell em to BOLLOCKS ok so all members who have thought we have closed we HAVENT

-SmartiE

Bullshit..I never started these rumours!!!! WHY U ACCUSING ME OF THIS SHIT? I already TOLD YOU!

You guys Won't SHUT DOWN CUZ OF 1 MEMBER LEAVING. Anywayz I DIDNT STEAL YOUR MEMBERS!!!!! Z_rB and me restarted NSA and Tanel followed Z_rB.

SO STFU! You're having a fucking laugh..

:::UPDATE::: 1st July 2005:::=bTk=Co-Leader:::

Since the Leaving of =bTk=Sn[A]kE we was looking round for the perfect Co-Leader we have Seemed to find him he was Playing Honoury for us and was doing a Magnificent Job of helping run Clanwars during this time he was [uVA]Gunny or [uVA]Jaws But now he has decided to Leave [uVA] and take the Position in bTk as Co-Leader

Welldone =bTk=Sweet :D <_<

-SmartiE