code...

Hawk_Boy

Well.. I guess thats what you get if you're a moderator. I mean what do we do? Not say a thing and just do stuff to people's threads?

...oh btw

OMG!1!11!1 +1 POST HOLY CRAP

Hes been here almost 3 years, you haven't been here almost 3 months. Thats the real reason.

OMGZLOLOL!!!!1111!!!

Well Eagle, that is the code used..

But of course that's just a copy straight out of the .scm, you will need the code to get out of it and the code to check if a key is pressed before you are put in the car...

And it also depends if your changing the .scm or your using spookie's DirectX hook/SCM hook...

0363: put actor $PLAYER_ACTOR into turret on car $9A4 at car offset  .4242 -.0679  1.1322 unknown  3 angle  270.0 with weapon  27

Seeing as I'm a pro SCM coder, I am able to help.

If you want to stick the current player onto the car, then use the exsisting $PLAYER_ACTOR, you would use $PLAYER_CHAR if it was put player, but if you use $PLAYER_ACTOR, then the game will see the current player as the actor. If you want to stick an actor onto the car, use the handle of the actor you want to put into turret mode i.e; 1600?? The offset is the position on the car at which you want the actor stuck onto, in X, Y, Z, not sure about the unknown (3). the angle is then set at 270, so when you get in turret mode you will be facing west, and look in your Default.IDE file for weapon numbers. Hope this helps.

Have fun

0363: put actor $PLAYER_ACTOR into turret on car $9A4 at car offset  .4242 -.0679  1.1322 unknown  3 angle  270.0 with weapon  27

Seeing as I'm a pro SCM coder, I am able to help.

If you want to stick the current player onto the car, then use the exsisting $PLAYER_ACTOR, you would use $PLAYER_CHAR if it was put player, but if you use $PLAYER_ACTOR, then the game will see the current player as the actor. If you want to stick an actor onto the car, use the handle of the actor you want to put into turret mode i.e; 1600?? The offset is the position on the car at which you want the actor stuck onto, in X, Y, Z, not sure about the unknown (3). the angle is then set at 270, so when you get in turret mode you will be facing west, and look in your Default.IDE file for weapon numbers. Hope this helps.

Have fun

Oh, cool, thanks

But Camaro, can you teach me about SCM coding?

I don't understand everything

I would really appreciate

Well.. I guess thats what you get if you're a moderator. I mean what do we do? Not say a thing and just do stuff to people's threads?

...oh btw

Hes been here almost 3 years, you haven't been here almost 3 months. Thats the real reason.

oh i joined mta 2003 03 mars then i stop play and play again etc..

...oh btw

yes, but you're not as long registered on the forum as i am, that's what ransom means

...oh btw

yes, but you're not as long registered on the forum as i am, that's what ransom means

yea, but i had other accounts befor, i didn't mind the forums as first yeah,

but good to get info about the game.

Something like this works for me i made it with 2 other people but it actualy belongs to an old friend of mine so here it is

:Label0079B5
00D6: if  0?
80E1:   NOT   key_pressed  0?  18?
004D: jump_if_false ££Label0079CD
0002: jump ££Label004B7F

:Label0079CD
0001: wait  0? ms
0464: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR into_turret_on_car  1120?? at_car_offset  .4242! -.0679!  1.1322! unknown  3? angle  270! with_weapon  27?

:Label0079F1
0001: wait  100? ms
00D6: if  0?
00E1:   key_pressed  0?  15?
004D: jump_if_false ££Label0079F1
0465: remove_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR from_turret_mode
0002: jump ££Label004B7F

you need to create a thread and then it works i think