Carkilling in GTA 3

njr1489

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to dodge an incoming car, is to jump over it.

Not really, cuz you cant jump over the semi truck, firetruck or ambulance. The best way would be to jump to the side.

Usually when you jump to the side it takes a long time to get back up. It would be great if that animation was speeded up. What I do now if someone is trying running me over behind me I just run around in a circle.

I like the instant death from carkills, makes for more challenge and it's fun to mow down the mouthy punks you find around. :lol:

Seriously though, I don't find carkilling to be much of a problem, as GTA3 has a lot of front steps and alleyways that're too narrow for cars, and even ledges that you can jump onto easily that car's slam into.

I find that the n00bs that often try to run you down are crap at driving and so once you dodge the car, they're an easy target as they try to turn round.

I often check the radar to see who's coming up behind me and use the "behind view" to dodge it.

I never playd GTA3,but i herd about that problem, and I think something must be done, at least when Blue comes out

Blue's for VC. They haevn't said whether they're making one for GTA3, but Blokker said that if they did, it would be after MTA:San Andreas.

i actually said something like that too njr. and yes, its easy to dodge a car, despite the fact that the game is called Grand Theft Auto, its no fun to me if (almost) everybody is inside a car because they dont want to fight, or they dont want to get carkilled :wink:

in that instance, find some people interested in fighting outside their car and go off to a location unreachable by car to fight.

heh that remembers me at the times in the gta3 partyserver where sloth, some others and myself did some 3 on 3 duels, we even flew on roofs with bitchpacked dodos to do duels there :D