Proxy

Guest -herrhund-

you cant, MTA does not work with proxys.

incorrect. venom did a subnetban on a cheater in partyserver, and he managed to rejoin. so he was subnetbanned 3 more times, but sill managed to rejoin with completely different ip ranges. the first ip was in the 203. range i think, the second was in the 80. range. not sure about the other ones.

My problem is that i can't start the Game manually because the client starts the game.

the traffic of the client is no porblem but I can't get the traffic of Vice City to the porxy because I can't start the game manually so I'm on the Server and I'm able to chat but I can't see anyone and they can't ee me because Vice City sends no Data to the server

hmm, will be support for http proxy? i have server in my house @ linux with proxy server, and i using this proxy for all on another computers, because my net provider don't agry to have more computers linked to the network... please, make support for proxy :D

hmm, will be support for http proxy? i have server in my house @ linux with proxy server, and i using this proxy for all on another computers, because my net provider don't agry to have more computers linked to the network... please, make support for proxy :D

No it should be possible to start The VC Game without the client in MTA Mode then it works

Most proxy's out there work on TCP, not on UDP. And UDP is the protocol MTA uses.

But the client works with a proxy but i have to start the Game manually and that's not possible....

you cant, MTA does not work with proxys.

incorrect. venom did a subnetban on a cheater in partyserver, and he managed to rejoin. so he was subnetbanned 3 more times, but sill managed to rejoin with completely different ip ranges. the first ip was in the 203. range i think, the second was in the 80. range. not sure about the other ones.

i'd still like to know how ppl come back 10 seconds after a subnet ban, like shit, i can't even come back after a regular ban, with a subnet i'd be fucked. then you got these smartasses who come back 10 seconds later after a subnet as i said previously, its crazy.