Cheaters .... Can you do something for that ?

Guest MaloneXI

Hi all , excuse me to post it here , but I saw that now there are more and more cheaters on servers , I didn't read all the forum to see if you answered to that problem , but a new cheat is avaible :

A down of the framerate , due to a massive flood on the server ....

Ans so many cheats .. But this last one is particulary violent.

It's so bad for the gameplay you know...

I want to know if you are about to do something for that, and how ... Or if it's impossible to solve ....

The flooding you mentioned is a known exploit. It's not impossible to solve, but the last 3 versions of MTA have used the same core. Cheaters can just use their old cheats with minor modifications, and so a lot of cheats have built up in that time.

I think eAi (one of the developers) said that there's virtually no protection at all in the current version of MTA and that the new core (Blue), designed from the ground up, will be on a par with those of other multiplayer games.

Blue will be much more secure, anti-cheat-wise than 0.4.5. We're not going to discuss how, yet, but we're hoping to be able to be much more proactive in fixing issues that are found in Blue quickly, instead of having to wait months for a new release.

eAi

Because the current core is a POS compared to Blue and nobody wants to waste their time trying to work out wtf it is doing. Of course we could add lots of little features from Blue in 0.4, but we'd rather not waste our time. Instead we're working hard on Blue which is going to turn out to be a fantastic product that everyone who ever heard about Multiplayer GTA has dreamed about.

eAi

• 2 weeks later...