Question about Cops&Robbers

KlaSh

If you knew anything about that type of scripting, you'd agree :wink:

i am confused does that mean can that dude killer remove ur name from the script cause i play on his server most of the time .. and what did u mean by that line that u seee in quote?? does it mean that killer is a good scripter too and i need to contact him about scripting?

wow you really dont get it do u :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made that about 4 months ago, its really old, crap and boring, dont use it :wink:

dude its really not crap geez i never seen a creator call its creation a crap cause i know is that {SB}Killer has made that ur piece of crap script that u call an Unbeatable Script on MTA servers . Geez maybe Killer should remove ur name from that script when u type !info omg he is so nice to u and u call ur script P.O.S omg what has this world come to??

Who is this banned dude2k19 ?? i would like to say thank you to him for apperciating my work and yaa jax can i remove ur name from the script if its ok with you?

no ones stoppin you :roll:

I know man but still as a scripter i respect other scripters very much i dont take off there names of there scripts if its not ok with except for that thankless Tin dude i forgot his name to whome i gave server and when i asked if he has anything new he said no i dont but he posted the script on his site next morning. Well that kinda scripter i dont like who are too selfish. but if u have done some hard work on some script and spent like months i understand that if the scripter doesnt wana release his script it ok.

Anyways jax tell me if anything new u added and can u tell me how to edit ur script geez its better if 2 people work on a script rather than 1.

Chow

killer release your script

Ohh crap i just added few more features like Pause Kicker (PKE) so if u pause you can boot the person u see paused and SuperRobbing Feature to enable robbing people with secured bank accounts to the script .Plus dude about releasing it well man seriously i took lots of errors in editing jax non working (to the present version of OLIS) to the working with new stuff in it.SO i hope you dont mind if i dont release it i am sorry for been selfish here but hope someone will understand how hard it is to edit rather than make cause u have to think like the maker of the script and every maker thinks different and i have put 3 scripters script into that one script So catman i have to be selfish here and not release it.Sorry bout that.

I find editing things harder too, thats why i've had to rewrite the Clan-RPG script to make it better, add new things etc

But i like to share what i do :D

Lol as i said before i am a selfish dude cause it took me 4 months to edit ur script man and i dont know how much time u take to edit the script maye a week but try editing and working on same script for 4 months and i will ask you to release it and lets see than what you will say (i bet u will release it)

cause u know more scripting than me i started working on ur script as a newbie i havent touched or gone into scripting at all just added a pause kicker which is i think was my first script ever lol . Anyways ?Jax keep them coming and make them editable by me atleast lol so i can edit more of ur scripts. :lol:

Whats this pause kicker? theres no way of a script knowing whether someones paused or not

Its so freaking easy it is mannual command that u do !paused and it checks for various things and if he doesnt move in 10 seconds he gets a boot i guess no one has so many ideas as i do i just wish i had more scriptting knowledge i would have made so many script with all those freaking ideas in my brain . Remember jax this cops and robbers idea was mine and since i didnt know how to script i posted it if someone does know how to make it practical and u the best (JAX) came up with the script for which i am very thankful.

And OLI stop trying to start another FLAME war with me u need to grow up and now dont post back if u dont wana start a war here on forums i aint even talking to u oli so remain away from me.

whoa man.. this is partly my script too and u refered to me in a previous post. That pause checker is not a good idea it could kick someone if they just stop and type for a min for eg.

also.. at what point did i start to flame u? i said i didnt get u, which is true, thats not a flame its a statement of fact. Please learn to tell the difference.

whoa man.. this is partly my script too and u refered to me in a previous post. That pause checker is not a good idea it could kick someone if they just stop and type for a min for eg.

What is partly ur script? i havent used ur scripts for over 2 months now so i dont know shit about ur script and i know how to avoid the misuse of the pause script i never reffer u ever in my post i must have reffered that i dont use olis script ever if that is what u mean as reffering?

killer release your script

Ohh crap i just added few more features like Pause Kicker (PKE) so if u pause you can boot the person u see paused and SuperRobbing Feature to enable robbing people with secured bank accounts to the script .Plus dude about releasing it well man seriously i took lots of errors in editing jax non working (to the present version of OLIS) to the working with new stuff in it.SO i hope you dont mind if i dont release it i am sorry for been selfish here but hope someone will understand how hard it is to edit rather than make cause u have to think like the maker of the script and every maker thinks different and i have put 3 scripters script into that one script So catman i have to be selfish here and not release it.Sorry bout that.

u referred to me in there.

Also, this thread is about the CLan RPG script which has my name on it. It really seems its u who is trying to start a flame war.. which means not only are u good at misinterpretation but ure also a hypocrit. Nice

/me stops talking to Jerks now.

LOL learn to read the title of TOPICS OLI read again and this will contradict this statement of urs:

Also, this thread is about the CLan RPG script which has my name on it. It really seems its u who is trying to start a flame war.. which means not only are u good at misinterpretation but ure also a hypocrit. Nice

ROFLMAO this gotta hurt u real good oli lol u need eyeglasses

:shock:

keep it clean ppl :P

yeah, this script is by moi et oli, and i got the idea from DJ-Mills, who did the very first one, i only copied it because he wouldnt let anyone have it :D

/me tried hard to keep it clean but failed :cry:

anyways jax what does moi et oli means? and catman i am like dj mills who doest release the script to anyone. :roll: well i might in few a month or so if i feel like it and before mta0.5.1 is released that is cause its usless after new mta comes out.