[DISCONTINUED] Limitless Free Hosting - Free MTA:SA & SAMP Servers

Lol TheSmart is also BluntZ friend and is STAFF on his server. Lampard1, people from same server are applying for free server. lol

WTF! do you have problem? bluntz is my friend but im not owner of his server SO PLEASE FU*CK OFF, if server hoster owner want to take my server back so go ahead.

Lol TheSmart is also BluntZ friend and is STAFF on his server. Lampard1, people from same server are applying for free server. lol
GTFO . you are making me mad -.- smart is not me and kindly stop fucking adveritsing your server in my forum / server . you dumb ass , jealous people
Username: meS

Your name(Full and last name): mark don

Why do you want free MTA Server?: I want a free server cuz i don't have money to buy a host i scripted for months so I can make a server but :( life is hard u know :(

Server Slots: 100-80

Your Skype: don't have one but I'll edit it when I make it!

Your Email: [email protected]

Your server details has been sent to your email.

Why do you want free MTA Server?: I want a free server cuz i don't have money to buy a host i scripted for months so I can make a server but :( life is hard u know :(

thank you! but server doesn't start have a look please!

thank you! but server doesn't start have a look please!

It works, you have edited mtaserver.conf file and changed port so server will not work. Don't change the ports. I reset your server. Next time use ticket system in control panel for help.

Lampard1 Friend Thanx for giving me a Free server & Can u help me, I didn't find to change the server Name & IG Admin Panel!!

I think you have visited a wrong server, you tried to restart the server and it did not restart. This is your server IP 84.200.74.89:22074 remember to put ports. i already sent you details in email. You have to change your server name from FTP. To make yourself admin, you need to edit acl.xml file. If you don't know how please search from google.

Lampard Wasn't You The Owner Of LimitlessRPG?

Username: Ticho

Your name(Full and last name): Morad Sudi

Why do you want free MTA Server?: well, I don't have PayPal and other payments like it, and I cannot buy a host for my server.

Server Slots: 30

Your Skype: tech121211

You should see your Skype for server details.

Username: oussama

Your name(Full and last name): oussama blide

Why do you want free MTA Server?: cuz i don't have money right now :/ i want host just for 3moths or 2moths :/

Server Slots: 100

Your Skype: oussama.blide.II

Your server details has been sent to you.