Is speedhack legal in stunt servers?

I have seen servers that allow\encourage players to use mods. :shock:

Some players just have fun with them, and don't bother hard playing people.... Some players are just a$$holes about it and wreck everything.

One thing that really has me concerned, is how the MTA team is so very strict with any mention to speedhacking or any hacking..... The MODS for BLUE will be types of hacks (some of them) will this be allowed?

Personally, I'd love to see stunt servers that had the option to make everyones cars 2x faster for insaine stunts, but I don't see this happening anytime soon if ever.

It is foolish to sit here and say HACKING spoils the fun for everyone NO MATTER WHAT.

I personally, and many others have enjoyed riding with flying car players too, and yes it was very fun. The game did not crash for me or my friends riding, and we did this for about an hour before he got banned from the server.... We all then went back to our laggy jump fights(where dieing almost always crashes us) which is definately more fun then a flying car. :roll:

The group here is ultra religeous about not hacking, so I ultimately expect this thread to be locked, I am not encouraging hacking.. Too many people use it for dark ways. I just want to let you loyalists know, there are many players that DO enjoy this stuff dispite what you think. :wink:

The "It spoils everyones fun" is mearly a shared opinion here (an opinion held by those who are dedicated clan members who fight). So I offer unto you, my opinion(an opinion of a free player, who just plays for fun like many other non clan players). :wink:

If ya don't wana hold my opinion with a grain of salt, and immediately dismiss it as rubbish, then so be it.

Using mods in blue will never be considered a "hack" or "cheat" as it'll be enforced, everyone will have the same cheat. If everyone has the same cheat in 0.4, its a fair game, even if it is against our EULA and our wishes.

eAi

It is great in san andreas, you don't need flying cars... There is tons of flying jets\planes\choppers!

It really sucks that there is no DODO in VC. :cry: I was a master at flying that silly thing in GTA3. I managed to fly beyond the tallest skyscrapers on the PS2. :shock:

anyways, I hope blue will be able to prevent hackers better then MTA?