Half-Life 2 video footage

Guest cyb3rac1d

yeah they were SO CUTE, you see them eating and you cant help feel so happy!... except when that people is you... then theres a lot of running, those things jump HIGH too, but yeah I hope their still their, considering they had such a huge response. :)

ever play that map snark tower? pretty fun map for proximity bombs and as the name states, a big tower in the middle with a bunch of snark ammo. i had fun just placin the prox bombs on peoples heads :lol: . can't wait to play HL2.

Got the 600meg + preview of HL2. cos i have a fileplanet subscription..

and i think graphics wise doom3 wins but engine physics and gameplay HL2 will kick serious ass.. the 30 min preview of showing what the engine can do is amazing.. it's takin it to a hole new level of gaming.. I'f id software licenced the physics engine homke Version 2 or what ever it's called... it would be unbeatable.. i mean this other company has been developing this physics engine for 3 years and have just finished version 3..... that would be awsome

and i think graphics wise doom3 wins but engine physics and gameplay HL2 will kick serious ass.. the 30 min preview of showing what the engine can do is amazing.. it's takin it to a hole new level of gaming.. I'f id software licenced the physics engine homke Version 2 or what ever it's called... it would be unbeatable.. i mean this other company has been developing this physics engine for 3 years and have just finished version 3..... that would be awsome