The Radar glitch

Snowman

I've been playing MTA for quite a while now and usually the bugs havn't bothered me that much. Let's face it, its still in Beta and the fact we've got GTA online; i don't think there's much to complain about.

However, there is one glitch in which I was wondering if there was a fix. The common radar glitch, where almost all of the player blips are yellow except for a couple purple ones. I know this has been addressed before, and was also common with the earlier versions. However i'm still experiencing it in 0.4.1. I know some people who experience the same, and others have it working.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, however I was wondering if there's a trick to fix this? Not that it bothers me too much, the game works fine for me except for the occational crash (which is normal).

Thanks in advance. Again i'm sorry if this has been spoken about before. :)

That is because that information is only sent to you when the other players actor is created, usually by spawning. Although getting into a vehicle as a passenger and exiting it has the same effect.

However I think snowman is explaining that the yellow blips usually stay for him throughout. If that is the case then retrograding to 1.0 is worth a try.

The problem occurs in both versions. When you've quit GTA or when you crashed then re-enter the game, most players will appear with a yellow marker and some default skin. This was due to the way the client was setup; not to transmit data that hasn't changed.

However, this particular issue has now been adressed and shouldn't happen in next version. :D

The problem occurs in both versions. When you've quit GTA or when you crashed then re-enter the game, most players will appear with a yellow marker and some default skin. This was due to the way the client was setup; not to transmit data that hasn't changed.

However, this particular issue has now been adressed and shouldn't happen in next version. :D

awesome! 8) skin bug as been irritating me a little, back in 0.3 when u selected the S.W.A.T guy (in stunt mode, dont know if the bug is still there) u would think, 'hey! this is a kool skin' then l8r on when playing on LAN i saw my m8 as the gay dressed man skin (when he had selected S.W.A.T :P)

edit: wasen't sure if it really is fixed