WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VCES and KFC fight on Saturday 5pm est, 11pm GMT if that conversion is right...

I knew the heli and open weapons wouldn't last that's why /me held his ears...

No problem.. Im not bothered as you meat boilers say..

I read somewhere in this mess of a thread about specs in helis and cars.. wtf is that? Didn't MTA put spec mode in the game? Why would specs need to be in game?

At most if the game is crashing in spec mode a spawn then /kill will allow spec mode to work again.

Also, the 2 round system is fine.. It makes the FKU sweep that more valuble and it's going to work out even. If you have a lower opinion of some of these gangs, (I think every gang could win any war)... You will still play every other gang... So if you think FKU had it easy then you will get a chance to prove they did when you play that team. It will be funny if you don't sweep or even get swept seeing as they are "noobs" in your opinion. Don't look for KFC to take anyone lightly. :wink:

Ok, well... Zircon read what kung said wisely nobody else has complained about 2 rounds, the league is meant to be a challenge, don't come and try and tell me otherwise because unlesss a mass amount of people complain its staying.

Be cool. :)

Good luck tonight in the matches.

EDIT: Btw, them people complaining about spec, bullshit.

FKU had no problem with me going around a helicopter to film some clips for the movie.

I didn't distract anybody, and I also used to spectator thing too, but its a liiiiiiitle unstable. ;)

DNA and bTk are supposed to be playing also tonight.

thanks dark, ill holla u on msn in a bit, havent chatted to u for a bit

Ok.

Er, no patol, most of the games been played, if that clan don't come here to say they are registered then they can't play you in the league.

And if you did join then you would have to play before saturday.

junki3 never causes shit, but when he entered the server the first thing said was "junki3 ur moms dead" he never even said anythin and u cum out with that,

I wanted to ignore yur shit.. but junki did start..

I know mike aint all roses but he isn't flaming for no reason.. he reacted to summit junki said..

the game play was nice, but man I thought tmm was known for it's bitching but you guys just trown us outta first place on that title.

YOu won first round we won second.. simple draw match. With no reason to start bulshit like this.

If you wanna complain abouth getting your asses booted out the tourney complain to dark and not to mike, or to any of tmm couse we had shit to do with that.

moderator: please remove his useless flaming.

Ok, not possible tonight to get it over with? :P

6 Players is minimum and maximum, if you aint got 6 player play with as many as you can like 2-3, whatever.

As soon as you reply saying what time you will play the match I will add you both to the league.

RE: To the Clan War Tonight

Im afraid that =bTk= Wont be able to play as i have to go out and none of the other admins are online To arrange the team as allot of our members have been idle for a few days i dont know if this counts as a forfit if not then ill arrange another day for the clanwar to be fought

:shock::?: