*TLR* CLAN

*TLR*Chef

well gunny, if blade wasnt under control when u were leader, why didnt you say anything? i mean stop critisizing the clan when u wanted to join us and u didnt make a good leader, you just told everyone including chef wat to do plus no one actually liked you....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well gunny, if blade wasnt under control when u were leader, why didnt you say anything? i mean stop critisizing the clan when u wanted to join us and u didnt make a good leader, you just told everyone including chef wat to do plus no one actually liked you....

Dan u just don't want to admit I made a better leader than u with one wrong decision, and Blade wasn't in the gang when I was leader so shhhh.

As a matter of fact yes he was, and no i won't shhh, get the fuck out of our thread. Plus if i wasn't a good enough leader why has Chef continued to have me as one? Don't say anything about chef 'oh chef isnt a good leader he'll do anmything'. Thats bull shit, chef is a well respected person in MTA and most people like him, they haven''t said anything to him about his bad leadership. So stfu and get out of our thread.

As a matter of fact yes he was, and no i won't shhh, get the :o out of our thread. Plus if i wasn't a good enough leader why has Chef continued to have me as one? Don't say anything about chef 'oh chef isnt a good leader he'll do anmything'. Thats bull shit, chef is a well respected person in MTA and most people like him, they haven''t said anything to him about his bad leadership. So stfu and get out of our thread.

Never said he wasn't and Blade wasn't in TLR when I was leader not troop leader.

Dan u just don't want to admit I made a better leader than u with one wrong decision, and >>>>Blade wasn't in the gang when I was leader<<<< so shhhh.

No you didn't say it did you ^^^^, stay out of our thread gunny your a loser and no one lieks you

Chef laugh ur clans a joke now :P even UK owns it and I am not single I've been in AA for a while and now I am in UK laugh hahaha Chef ur a joke I thought u knew everything but appearantly now u know shit

gunny dont be a fucking twat, chefs alright and u know it and ihe aint done nothing to u, so y u insulting him like that? thats just plain rude

Gunny, AA kicked you,UK will eventually.

You have populated every clan that has existed so far.

And that fact alone doesnt look good on you.

You are desparate for Status,and to feel like you belong somewhere.

You are fast running out of allies,or people to call friends.

And the comment to Chef has done nothing for you,expect increase your unpopularity.

When will you learn :?

Thanks for the input Oli and Ron, but he needs to grow up, hell im 14 and im more mature than him, he doesn't know when to stop. It's funny coz when he came back to TLR he was critisizing UK, but now he's joined them, hell even every single member in TLR wanted him out. Gunny, you said you come on your computer to have fun, so does everyone else. But that doesn't mean to act in the manner that you have been. Grow up gunny.

FFS gunny i tryed so hard to get clans to like UK i think ive done that but ffs i warned u man why the fcuk are you dissing TLR i like this clan and we dont own them yes they win we win good game i told u man step otu of line your gone sry bout this TLR gunny 1 more time and your gone m8 simple

Well, theres your warning gunny. UK and TLR have only jsut became friends again because of a slight fuck up, and im sure Tx or Junkie dont want you to spoil the relationship between the 2 clans. I told tx to keep a close eye on all his member because if they step out of line at the wrong time then the friendship is over.

Tx has done alot of hard work to get UK on the lift again, getting rid of all the modders and trying to get his clan back to a good reputation. And im sure he doesn't want you spoiling that.

laugh so lame Jano argues with me only cause I fucking lag man and ffs I killed Jano after respawning nothing big and ffs well fuck UK gangs they can't take us Americans cause they can't take n e pressure lamers.... oh ps. Dan ur really Ugly get ur head out of that horses ass u ugly piece of crap

ok thats it gunny, ffs man what is ure damn problem... cant u ever admit ure wrong.. u cant just go around insulting ppl, then blaming them not liking u on tirvial "i pwned em" reasons. Thats not how it works, anyone with half a brain cell would have worked that out by now, but u seem to be having trouble (perhaps take some special classes)

Anyways, just stop being a cock, stop insulting EVERY clan uve been in (which is a great thing for future clans recruiting u to think of) and grow up. Please

I have to agree oli gunny you play your mouth to much and wots the thing about UK and USA ( UK is a english clan but we do take people form diff countrys if you looked on the site banner u will see Unstoppable Killers ) Gunny just stop dissing every clan man not good for you or anyone else