OC192 Servers

Guest 24hrGamers

Hey guys im a big fan of MTA so I decided to rent a server and run some servers. They are straight out of Chicago on OC192 connections. So feel free to join. If anyone wants me to up the amount of players just tell me.

DeathMatch

Host: 24hrgamers.com

Port: 2003

Stunt

Host: 24hrGamers

Port: 2005

Its stupposed to be this:

T-1 - 1.544 megabits per second

T-3 - 43.232 megabits per second

OC-3 - 155 megabits per second

OC-12 - 622 megabits per second

OC-48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds

OC-192 - 9.6 gigabits per second

how did you manage to get a server with that good of aconnection?

He doesn't own the connection. He is with HostForWeb.com, who peers with networks such as Level 3, ATDN, C & W and others.. whom most likely have a big connection.

yeah the bain of owning large fast servers is u need constant admin cover... then u need a base of 10-15 GOOD trustworthy admins who are around a lot and play in your server.

You might wanna get some sort of script system going aswell, always makes the players happy when they can play with scripts :P plus u can then assign admins to the server without them having to actually login to the admin cp, which keeps ure admin details more secret.

yeah the bain of owning large fast servers is u need constant admin cover... then u need a base of 10-15 GOOD trustworthy admins who are around a lot and play in your server.

And ironically, that's probably the hardest part about hosting a server...

:roll:

Keywords: Good trustworthy admins...

:x

whats the point of that post? :roll:

whats the point of that post? :roll:

What's the point of your post?

I'd like to see you find 10-15 good admins!

Some people you think would make good admins, once they actually get admin abilities, turn out to be terrible admins (Abuse, etc)...

I may post a lot, but at least my posts have meaning besides saying the word "Yes" in the form of a sentence.

yeah ill admit 10-15 isnt strictly necessary, but tis good if u have that many.. ive got 14 good ones atm and the server ALWAYS has some admins about and if it doesnt ive got an audio alert for me if im idle, so i can always jump in and admin if neccessary. And thanks to this the server is never empty :)