Hey all!

Hey everyone, I have been gone for the past few months, because I didn't expect MTA 0.4 to come out, but there the other day I log in and there's a whole lot of new news! Man this is really cool, and I can't wait for the new GTA3 MTA. Anyone interested in bands and stuff, I have a new band made, and we now have new forums open. Visit http://www.alostcause.tk for more details. And MTA Team, your doing wicked. :D

yer sites okay though rob, you have that worm game i play at work :D

r u kidding me slothman that site aint got nothing and have u tryed that designer game it's :lol: LOL :lol: SO FUNNY PICTURES.no offence to person who made it but it a crap site outa 10 i'll give it two and a half 2.5/10

also couldn't find worm game anywhere

yer sites okay though rob, you have that worm game i play at work :D

r u kidding me slothman that site aint got nothing and have u tryed that designer game it's :lol: LOL :lol: SO FUNNY PICTURES.no offence to person who made it but it a crap site outa 10 i'll give it two and a half 2.5/10

also couldn't find worm game anywhere

my site? your grammer is pissing me off

my site > you

php and frames ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

i use both, because it takes less bandwidth for 56kers (dont have to load the entire page/menu, just that one frame) and makes my menu alot easier to manage (if i change a file path, i dont have to go in EVERY SINGLE PAGE to update the link in the menu, just one time and im done).

now GET BACK ON TOPIC or else LOCK

well, maby 1 or 2 more ot posts to finish up this pointless convo, but TWO IS AS FAR AS ILL GO