MTA:VC PCGamer mod of the month!!!

Guest WhiteLightsaber

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have a place to host the scan, so I sent it to RISO. Hopefully he'll have it up soon. Went and voted, the count is up to 49 :D . This is going to look real odd to them :twisted: .

Pfft we over-stuffed it so much they probably aren't even gonna consider it a fair contest and void it now. :lol:

I've been checking every day (yeah, i know :wink:) and you would have thought that someone would have commented about the fact that MTA has 77 votes and everything else has less than 10. So therefore that must mean that no-one's paying much attention to the poll.

The Darling Mods of May (issue)

Firearms 3

Sven Co-op 2

Tactical Ops 1

Multi Theft Auto 89

Natural Selection 2

Day of Defeat 0

Eve of Destruction 1

Desert Combat 5

Enemy Territory 0

Unreal II XMP 0

UT Jailbreak 0

w00t w00t biatches...u guys sure r lucky tho if counter-strike would have been on there u guys would have died lol...ALSO CAN U MAKE A BETTER QUALITY SCAN DUDETTE CUZ THAT ON IS HORIBLE

my opinion mta has alot of bugs...and well so did cs when it started....but as they say every thing starts sumwhere...and if mta had more popularity like cs it would be just as great...also i find mta lags alot...i have an average of 40-80 poing on cs and on mta i have like a ping of 300-700 its g.ay but meh i still play it cuz im an tru G4|\/|3R 8)

Results after I voted!

Firearms: 3

Sven Co-op: 2

Tactical Ops: 1

Multi Theft Auto: 90

Natural Selection: 2

Day of Defeat: 0

Eve of Destruction: 1

Desert Combat: 6

Enemy Territory: 0

Unreal II XMP: 0

UT Jailbreak: 0

MTA pwnz!

I don't think anyone's going to bother voting for the other ones, as it's obvious that they won't ever catch up :D