Server Vote Kick system.

Si|ent

Would you like to see a VoteKick system on mta servers.  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a VoteKick system on mta servers.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could it be possible to make a system where a person types something like /kick (playername) which will start a vote, and ppl can type kick during a time limit, and if 80% (i like the 80% idea) do it, then the person is kicked? u would also have to program it so only one vote per person within time limit.

this would b like the ghost recon kick system, where one person requests a kick and ppl vote, only with that, usually the host is there, so its not an auto kick, but just a request

instead of the player name u cud use the id no.

like:

0 fuku

1 @ndy

2 kungfugrip

3 mr bill

so say if u wonted 2 kick kungfugrip, instead of usin his name u type /kick 2, b'cos u cud spell his name rong

wen sum1 calls a vote, u cud use f7 4 yes + f8 4 no, the vote could last 2mins so evry1 has time 2 think bout it, wen u ave voted it would say vote cast + u can't vote agen

I think a voting system can be a great addition to public servers that aren't watched closely. A suggestion thou. As vote spam is very annoying and could crash peoples games. Have the persons name who starts the vote be displayed. So if there is vote spam i can kick and ban the person.

Thanks