MTA Performance Survey

Maccer.

Performance On MTA? (Compared To Singleplayer)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Performance On MTA? (Compared To Singleplayer)

• Same Or Possibly Higher Than Singleplayer
    • Lower Than Singleplayer.

Question

I'm just curious. I see a lot of people complaining about the low FPS of MTA, and some about how fast it is. :S

Well, I have two sides... :

I had a Pentium D that lagged horribly on MTA, but it was a GPU problem during the DP2 days. It was pretty much 45 FPS vs 10.

Now I have a Core 2 Duo and MTA runs 140 FPS vs 120 FPS on Single Player.

So please answer the poll, and put up your CPU and selection.

11 answers to this question

It might be noticable that most servers use the predefined frame limit of 35-37 FPS

/me stares at SATAN

i totally forgot about that :P

well i've now set the fps limit to 300 in the config file .. but it's still stuck at 35/36 ..strange D;

well i've now set the fps limit to 300 in the config file .. but it's still stuck at 35/36 ..strange D;

The maximum setting is 100. :P

Besides, then it still gets stuck at a maximum of 60 because SA's frame limiter is limited. Disable it by setting FPS limit to 0.

And my maximum is around 100 FPS, or well, on my own running no particular gamemode.

the ones who complain aout too much fps probably didn't install the core optimizer (or had the framelimiter turned on which limits the fps to 25). in general mta should have less fps, because it simply does much more + servers often run many resources (and maybe not even optimized ones) at once

my ratio isn't accurate since i am using mod for better fps on sp, but it dont work on mta

processor 1.6ghz AMD sempron 3000+ rated at 3ghz (it is rated, not overclocked, wutever it means, i would like get an explanation wut does it means)

resolution 1000x1200

sp : 25-30

mta : 15-20(with that resolution)

so i need run resolution down in settings every time i switch from sp/samp to mta and back

that is really anoying

lil suggestion: own graphics settings config for gta and own for mta