I acually got in the passanger's seat of my friends!!!

okay okay... i need to breath....ahhhhhhhhhhh

okay... i was jus playin with my friend mta 0.2 and we loaded a game...i gota car ...and than i found my self in the passanger seat of my friends car ...so than i change cam views...and it was acually viewin his car movin around..(hes a crazy driver) but i was like :shock: HOLY SHIT :shock:

so i went on msn and msged him and told him to go to the hideout..to drop me off....so he did ...i press enter and i got out...and played on from there....but i dunno how it happend man :roll: ....i was so shocked...

i tried to get in his car again (purposly this time) but it didn't work ... it kept dopelacting the car... you would know wut im talkin about if tried it.

so wait: you only got in one car and then it just started driving around with you in it and you were in the passenger seat?

*cought*BS*cought* :D

dopelacting (Verb) Doe-pell-act-eeng: a word made up on spam threads to confuse readers and make them take the time to look it up.

since .02 uses the "previous car method" its not very likely that the car your in will start driving. also GTA3 is not programmed to show you in the passenger seat... ever.

so maybe you should dopleactate your facts. :D

Maby when you both started you got in the same cat, than one of you pressed Alt + F12 and some how you ended up in the same car. You aslo mentioned that you couldnt see yourself in that car, maby it was because you were also in the drivers seat aswell as him ( I dont think there is a animation for being in the passangers seat, or thats also why you couldnt see your self ) and he had the ability to drive... Thats the only explanation ( cant spell) that I can think of?

okay ya..ummm flamin-h knows wut hes sayin...cuz its totaly true....right when i grabed the second car and pressed alt+f12 ..the screen got messed up for a second...than i changed views and i saw my friends taxi moving around the city and stuff..i was watchin him play for like 2 mins..... i pressed enter i acually got out of the his car

cars burst into flames only when you press alt+f12 before your partner has not yet choosed his car...thats wut i have been experiancing (wrong spellin :? ) and my friend had control over the car, i tried to control ..but nothin happend! :)

i dun think .02 is upgradin its self...but maybe people are gettin to know it more...cuz i c so many ppl like me that jus can't wait to play mta 0.3 so i jus keep tryin and acully 2/10 times i try it , it works. or jus maybe the team has been also workin on 0.2 bugs. (jus guessin)

dude cmon man...y the fuk would i lie??? even if a took a screen shot i was lookin at his car...you wouldn't know if it was mine or not....

i know its hard to belive it but...it jus did happen...you dun have to believe me...its ur chiose...but im chritian ..and i dun lie...i swear ..but i dun lie..:)

What he said is actually possible, I was playing gta3 PC version once and when I tried to steal this car, it only allowed me to enter the passenger side, so I was pretty much the passenger of a CPU driver.

Yeh, One Time My friend was playing and i watched and the got in the passenger side of a car in a mission that had a massenger and you would stay in the passenger seat, and one time he got in a car during a mission that had a passenger on the driver side the passenger was in the car.