Shooting

Alright, since I've been on these forums for so long, I figured I might as well *try* to help...

not sure if this is any use (and it probably isn't, since I bet you've already noticed this), but in the VC bank-heist mission, when you leave the building, Hillary drives up, gets out, and shoots at the SWAT vans.

Thought this might be useful, since it may be one less character animation you have to figure out... or however you're doing the mod now :)

Although we do things very differently now, we will definately look to see if that portion of the main.scm can help us in any way. Shooting is actually working quite well for us, but is not in any way perfect.

We definately value your input and all of the help we can get is great!

I flew the hellicopter behind the bank and walked all the way back to the club to start the mission.. I Knoticed that you can have 1 empty car that stays anyware in the map as long as you dont get into a new car and then the old one you got out of will be the car the stays anywere in the map so. I Started the mission, drove the taxi back to the bank, walk into the bank and do all that stuff. then Hillery drives up in the taxi dont get in it just run to the back of the bank and fly off in the hellicopter.. you still have to get rid of the wanted level so i flew over to a parking deck that was close to a spay booth then finished the mission :P.. Takes some time to do it but you dont have to put up with th swat..