Dodo Bombers in DeathMatch?

I guess it would be fun! This game is getting more and more like Battlefield 1942.

I think the dodo should have a new model though, a little plane like that shouldn't be dropping bombs.

Would be ace on a deathmatch though, Nice Job!

KICKASS 1 gang in cars 1 gang in dodos the cars have to escape to their garages and the other team has dodos have to blow up the cars with bombs

hehe, nice idea - that would be good fun. The team in the dodo's would have to be accurate though :S

It really isn't hard, xerox. The most important thing is that the nose of the Dodo should never point skyward for too long. Create upforce by tapping dodo-down. Now go practice! And no, it's not going to be a required skill on any missions I will make. Can't expect everyone to know how to Dodo, now can we? Good Luck.

damnit! - i cant fly a dodo =( - Hope that isnt going to be a mission goal =)

My longest Dodo flight time is half an hour, then I got bored and crashed it in to the airport where i burst in to flames and exploded.

ftime.JPG

Edited by Guest

sounds sweet. now lets add a machine gun as well. and then mod the heli's till they fly. and add weapons to those. and make them cary many people. and the dodo need to be a sea-plane, like the skipper. and there should be an apache. and a submarine. and motorcycles, and mopeds. etc. anyway i hope they add ur mod to gta3:mta :)

LOL, why not call in the USS Nimitz while u is at it or the ISS hehe. Getting a little carried away eh? I haven't told them about my mod yet, I first wanted to see how you people reacted, and more importantly if such a mod already existed. My guess is that it didn't, for even Waterduckie hadn't made such a mod. ( I beat him a couple of days/hours to it )

Gtatari said:

sounds sweet. now lets add a machine gun as well. and then mod the heli's till they fly. and add weapons to those. and make them cary many people. and the dodo need to be a sea-plane, like the skipper. and there should be an apache. and a submarine. and motorcycles, and mopeds. etc. anyway i hope they add ur mod to gta3:mta

Theres a appatche in Vice City Called The hunter It has stinger missles and a chain gun.all the stuff you mentioned with the exception of the sub was in vice city heres a (orrigional) make the predator able to drop mines in the water

Ya. I think, but im not sure, that the dodo like plane in VC (called "the skipper") can do that. what i want to see, is someone replace a car model with a heli model, and when it detects you enter that car (looks like a heli) that it gives you a pitch control and height control. that would be sick. finally heli's in gta3

Ive Seen sum heli's made for GTA3 but i dunno if they have height and Pitch control. O yeh TRX could u make the impact effect have a bigger range, and take the delay off the bomb in your new version???