One Other Thing

I will make the point known that I was not trying to try to get MTA SA early. I really don't give a shit. I am very experienced at video editing and I was even capturing footage inside GTA SA for anything they might need. A simple "no" or "Yes" would of done it, not something like "this kid is a deranged psycho who just wants to get his hands on MTA SA."

Frankly, I don't care. All i wanted to do was help. But whatever.

I will make the point known that I was not trying to try to get MTA SA early. I really don't give a shit. I am very experienced at video editing and I was even capturing footage inside GTA SA for anything they might need. A simple "no" or "Yes" would of done it, not something like "this kid is a deranged psycho who just wants to get his hands on MTA SA."

Frankly, I don't care. All i wanted to do was help. But whatever.

Whats the point of making a completely new topic for it? You could've said that in your other topic... :roll:

I'm not sure why your previous topic was locked with no explanation but I think it may have been misinterpreted. I interpreted it as asking for footage to edit, not for a playable version from which you can capture. Either way, the answer is that we'd like to keep everything within the development and QA teams for security purposes (although I'm sure you're trustworthy). There are many experienced video editors on the QA team.

I'm not sure why your previous topic was locked with no explanation but I think it may have been misinterpreted. I interpreted it as asking for footage to edit, not for a playable version from which you can capture. Either way, the answer is that we'd like to keep everything within the development and QA teams for security purposes (although I'm sure you're trustworthy). There are many experienced video editors on the QA team.

I still have some kick-ass footage I have, and I would like to make an ad, I'm still up to contribute something if you wish.

Mista, The Multi Theft Auto administrators and moderators make that choice. Not you. They need to trust you for this stuff. This isn't just a toy that you can mess around with, this is a job. For people who don't ask for it .. but the people that " Deserve " the job. Remember that.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure he knows that, he can ask freely, and shouldn't get things like what he said in his 1st post, you can obviously make an ad though, thats just advertising, nothing official, things like video's you can't do unless they pick you, you have to be active on the blog, forums and IRC, oh btw jon while you are here, what program do you need to go on the irc, i tried teamspeak but it wont work

Im sure he knows that, he can ask freely, and shouldn't get things like what he said in his 1st post, you can obviously make an ad though, thats just advertising, nothing official, things like video's you can't do unless they pick you, you have to be active on the blog, forums and IRC, oh btw jon while you are here, what program do you need to go on the irc, i tried teamspeak but it wont work

LOL TeamSpeak

mIRC - http://www.mirc.com

and the IRC server is irc.multitheftauto.com. The main channel is #mta.

why should everyone get "irc"?

i dont like that program...

and as an answer for ur post

its not very needed to edit videos for them (btw post some in the videos section so well see whats speciall in it...)

really...

and just for example... u see me? try to read how much i suggested...

and still not got into the team...

if u wanna help just try to wait... (im telling it becouse thats what the team answered me... more or less...)