make a new grand thefto auto.....

Guest lil vick

a its like this yall making grand theft auto in all these other places can yall make it here in georgia.At the end of grand theft auto san andreas u never know what cj doing so you could make it where he moved to Georgia an had a child an we can make our own player from their and we could go to football games and go all over georgia ever where in georgia an do all the other sports and you can try out for sports cause you can make it like it the beginingof the gamean you a 12th grader trying to do something with your life or something or you can be one of them people that sells drugs and you can still do missions and things like that.And you can try to get your divers license so you can drive and if you have an accident the police come and ask you questions and things like that and then when u hungry u can go get something to eat u can go through the drive threw and walk through a store and get you a snack or somethingan go to yor friends house an this time you can talk to a girl and get her number an yall talk from their and you can fix up your car and yall can have all the cars their is and you have to by it from the lot or you can buy it from people and you can do ever thing you can do in real life can you please try to meke this game. thank you

Emmm.. I think it would be better to share your ideas with R* instead of asking a team who develop a mod from the GTA series. This isnt a company or a money making team, its a team who use their spare time to develop something we can all enjoy and play :wink:

I think lil vick needs to think about the fact that cities such as New York, Miami, Los Angelos, etc. have a certain appeal due the mass amount of people, culture, history and common knowledge associated with them.

To spend thousands of hours designing a map of some random town in the deep south seems rather trite when compared with a great and thriving metropolis.

I mean, if you want a game that uses your town as it's background, go buy yourself a digital camera, purchase a copy of darkBASIC or some other FPS game maker, take some pictures, record some of your GA friends and put yourself in your own little world "digitized". It couldn't be that hard for you, and it would give you some insight on the difficulty of constructing a functioning game engine.

indeed, the gta's so far have always taken place in settings frequently depicted in movies, and they seemed to have covered all the main bases. My guess is that if the next major gta is indeed an mmorpg, they will probably re-use similar setting-types, just on an incredibly larger scale.

I think GTA might lend itself well in the new release to creating a GTA containing England and part of France, Germany and Italy and perhaps molding Europe into a project perhaps a great deal larger than San Andreas. (I'm pretty sure the PS3 could handle it)

I wouldnt want to see a GTA in london again. GTA London was alot better then the original i think but games like the GETAWAY didnt really make a huge impact on london, only the graphics and the right locations only made the game nice to buy.

• 2 months later...

Lets see... Georgia! THE HOME OF HUSTLERS, the "yall" word is street talk... even CJ uses it in SA... So dont be haters... The "San Andreas" is supposed to be California. Lets see:

ATLANTA:

Home of hustlers, "D-dups" and gangs... the PERFECT place for GTA...

I think the idea was great... Keep that vick