MTA 0.3 Playback League

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League has completely failed as I expected, everyone was interested of vc - mp these days and forget the league. League creators didn't showed up and still beeing a scared to post. I think it should be closed now, because I would like to see a gang which wants to play in so unorganised league. Anyways FMJ please don't never tell to others their league is unorganised if you can't do it in your own (speaking of last EUNA).

- Andy Scott

League has completely failed as I expected, everyone was interested of vc - mp these days and forget the league. League creators didn't showed up and still beeing a scared to post. I think it should be closed now, because I would like to see a gang which wants to play in so unorganised league. Anyways FMJ please don't never tell to others their league is unorganised if you can't do it in your own (speaking of last EUNA).

- Andy Scott

lol do you even know what you are talking about? You started off with "Everyone was interested with vc-mp" then you go into it was our un-organization. How exactly do you make people play? If people want to play vc-mp then i'm not going to stop them!

and what are we supposed to turn up for.

If clans could arrange matches and inform chode or myself so we can have a ref available for the match, that would be great. If a clan needs help getting in touch with their opponents, please contact one of us (through the forum pm system, or msn if you have them Wink).

No-one has informed us of anything, as like you said they are all playing vc-mp. If people really want this to start, then start asking around and arrange matches. Any troubles, we are practically always around, and as you can see "watching this thread" 8)

If you would also like to check out our website, i believe you'll see it is far from "un-organised" A lot of work has gone into this league and it wont die, We just aren't going to force people into playing

i suggest moving this tournament to vcmp and we could have a go possibly :)

vcmp is like .3 only better :) better weap sync, less crashes.. we just need to fix certain rules (wchich pcp has already been thinking of) and i think the interest would be much bigger than with the out-of-date mod

..just my opinion

Hmm for the first time I have to agree with Boro on the mod change

IF this tourny does step over to VC-MP, the server problems will be fixed autmatically. All u have to do is make a 0.3 based .ini and there u have ur "mta 0.3" only with more syncing, and less lag (prolly)...

This is just an idea, I sure hope this league will be a succes :D

Read the name of it..

Oh and there are way more crashes in vcmp than in 0.3

I disagree, but yet at some small points in time.

look at the status of it :)

and i dunno bout crashes, havent done extensive statistics, but one thing im sure is that it resets my pc far less than mta. actually it has never crashed the system yet :roll: unlike mta wchich does it too often

Read the name of it..

Oh and there are way more crashes in vcmp than in 0.3

I disagree, but yet at some small points in time.

look at the status of it :)

and i dunno bout crashes, havent done extensive statistics, but one thing im sure is that it resets my pc far less than mta. actually it has never crashed the system yet :roll: unlike mta wchich does it too often

Maybe a choice, of either mod or version, would work better.

..Resets your pc? :? If you mean u have to reset it yourself because it locks everything up, get a program to kill the process with a key, hoekey's a good one - I havn't had to reset once since i installed that.

my windows xp seems to stuck baaad and it wont go without pressing the button on the casing :( but hey i ll try that proggy, i got a crash patrol already but maybe this one will solve it :)

anyways, put a poll on this mta or vcmp :idea:

Yeah that HoeKey is a very good program, in fact I found it for Jax.

You can set it up to control WinAmp and/or WMP with hotkeys too, so you can change tracks while playing a fullscreen game.

Second, this tournament is going to stay with MTA 0.3. I'm sorry I haven't been around - I have been finishing my masters dissertation (a very big report). I finish at the end of this week and so I will be much more active then. I will arrange matches for FMJ and try to wake up the other clans.

@ VCK: unfortunately, since chode neglected to add you in time, you're going to have to wait till the second round to join.

my windows xp seems to stuck baaad and it wont go without pressing the button on the casing :( but hey i ll try that proggy, i got a crash patrol already but maybe this one will solve it :)

anyways, put a poll on this mta or vcmp :idea:

Yeah that HoeKey is a very good program, in fact I found it for Jax.

You can set it up to control WinAmp and/or WMP with hotkeys too, so you can change tracks while playing a fullscreen game.

Second, this tournament is going to stay with MTA 0.3. I'm sorry I haven't been around - I have been finishing my masters dissertation (a very big report). I finish at the end of this week and so I will be much more active then. I will arrange matches for FMJ and try to wake up the other clans.

@ VCK: unfortunately, since chode neglected to add you in time, you're going to have to wait till the second round to join.

.....and??

i still think that moving this onto vcmp platform would be much much better.

on the website u say that .3 has a superior gameplay to .5. i belive its due to the fact that the weapons arent modified.. well then why dont you switch to vcmp wchich has all the advantages of .3 over .5 plus has better sync and in overall is more fun? plus it would be something new..

maybe being a bit more open minded would help here :roll: dont get me wrong, no flaming involved, i just think that the majority of players now would rather look into somethin new than the uber crashfest out-of-date mod

nah maybe when i quit my job, school, gf and friends i might take on somethin like that, but as for now i ll leave it to you ;)

so umm when does it start :?:

You find enough time to come and bitch about it non stop, so i'm sure you could start your own :)

..They said it's started, so go find a clan and play them :P