Work out

Leviathan

Is there another way to train your muscles instead of training @ the gym.

Becouse I have a ******* bug (c'mon R* PATCH!) preventing me from training anymore. It says "You've worked out enoegh for today" and the last time I trained was a week ago... And I've been trying this for a week but the whole week it keeps saying I can't. I like having a muscular CJ so is there any other way to keep him how I like him?

And cheating is the last thing want to do, so I first want to know if there is any other hope...

lol it's not a bug, u overtrained him and he REFUSES to train, just listen how he answers when peds comment his muscles (sth liek 'ive lost my life on the gym' ) :P

Rockstar must have been too lazy to make him say "man i'm tired of working out now."

That would have been a lot better.

been a month since i played it but im sure you can get muscle by swimming

Swimming actually makes you lose muscle.

no it doesnt - you sure your eating properly? if your not eating properly then the body breaks down muscle rather than fat. so if you have a little fat you'll lose fat and gain muscle

been a month since i played it but im sure you can get muscle by swimming

Swimming actually makes you lose muscle.

no it doesnt - you sure your eating properly? if your not eating properly then the body breaks down muscle rather than fat. so if you have a little fat you'll lose fat and gain muscle

lol its cause I never eat. Its too much of a hassle when you can just save it like that and have 100 HP.

Go to the clucking bell. :P

Eat some fatty foods, until your CJ has about a quarter or half fat.

Now you can either swim, run, bmx (or any other bicycle).

Until you reach the muscle level you wanted.

Don't run out of fat or your CJ will start to lose muscle.

ALSO, doing those things will build your stamina like you can in the gym, and lose weight.